diy solar

diy solar

Anyone know what is happening in NY …. jewish - tunnel arrest being made by police

More:

”According to Haredi news source Collive.com, the students who tried to stop the filling of the tunnel were mostly from Israel and associated with Chabad Messianism — whose adherents believe that Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the seventh Lubavitcher Rebbe, was the Messiah. The Chabad-Lubavitch movement publicly disavows those beliefs”

“The Messiah”

‘The Messiah” from link above.

Hmmmm seems to be a big thing and going viral even in Israel. Interesting. ‘Tunnels“

Times of Israel reporting - Appears those are concrete forms to fill in the tunnels - being torn down In the videos at this link? The wording had simply stated “panels.“

chaos. 10 ppl went to jail.

One of the stories I read was that the younger members had dug the tunnel, into the female side of the synagogue. The elders were trying to get the tunnels filled with concrete and called the police in when the tunnel diggers started rioting.

One of the stories I read was that the younger members had dug the tunnel, into the female side of the synagogue. The elders were trying to get the tunnels filled with concrete and called the police in when the tunnel diggers started rioting.
Interesting.

I read articles years ago of ppl saying they heard voices under their buildings in NY. Ppl said they were crazy. I was just watching a video at TikTok of them exploring this tunnel in NY. It had no end and had garbage - trash and beds in it. Had concrete stairs in parts of it and dug out crawl tunnels in other parts. I was going to share it on here but the video disappeared - guess tiktok took it down. It looked like tunnels shown and dug out by the VC - Vietcong during Vietnam war under our bases.

I watched a tic Tok video of a jewish guy escaping out of a drain there in NY too. That video also got deleted. These ppl need to stop deleting videos. It just creates more suspicions ……
Maybe they were meeting for sex in the tunnels but who knows. ??? Some of the tunnels would almost have to low crawl with body in the dirt. The guy coming out of the drain and running away was :

Wonder why the news makes things up? Any idea why the news media would out right lie?
USA Today.
IMG_4491.jpeg

in video link above this post it shows the mattress as do other videos. I captured a screen shot. The lady even comments on the mattress. So why would USA Today outright LIE? Even more there were video shown from inside the tunnels and it was more then just dirt. Those videos are still out there too. There was trash all over parts of their tunnel in other videos.

So USA TODAY are just flat out caught liars. The question is why are they lying? That is why ppl can’t and won’t believe the news media.
Listen to the news media and don’t believe anything else. ?? Clown World
IMG_4492.png

IMG_4464.png
Ever seen how they do the suck for circumcision?

Then there is the news media caught making lies up about the mattress and other stuff found in the tunnels. “Just dirt” refer back to previous post.

Back