diy solar

diy solar

Appreciation Post for Bonnie Liuy

Jesseft

Hi Team

Long time reader, first time poster

Just a quick Appreciation post for a little known supplier / sourcing agent I have been using for my Lifepo4 battery business for several years.

Her name is Bonnie Liuy, she was a former employee of HXD energy, then went on to Vcell, Now she has decided to start up her own company on Ali, and I would love to see her succeed in this endeavor, as she has been an absolute delight to work with, and would likely make several folks lives on here a little easier when it comes to sourcing, not only cells, but absolutely anything relating to the manufacture of a finished product.

Bonnie does not muck around with tactics like QR tampering or pretending a product is something its not, she calls a spade a spade.

She has developed a fairly tight knit relationship with a wholesaler that buys a serious volume of cells, both genuine A grade and B of course, and she is able to offer these products at very competitive pricing.

We have an established relationship / trust, so we correspond / organize orders via WeChat, However now that she has an Ali store, this would obviously be the best place to contact her for a chat to begin with.

So, If you know the products your looking for, then drop bonnie a line, and see what she can do for you. hxcells.en.alibaba.com

Bonnie does have a friend of her's handling much of the Facebook marketing / Ali side of things currently, so you may have to ask for Bonnie specifically.

Alternatively, if anybody does want her direct contact via WeChat, then just give me a shout

Thanks for reading:)

Back