diy solar

diy solar

Battery Terminal Adaptors?

Mr Chips

I have preordered a Fogstar Drift battery to replace an old lead battery. Current setup has a 1000w inverter connected directly to battery posts.
The new battery has female threaded M8 terminals and I am unsure which is the correct way to connect the inverter to it.

Do I take battery clamps off the inverter leads and replace with M8 ring terminals or do I get some battery terminal adaptors - M8 female to SAR round tapered posts and just drop the battery into current setup? Or is there a better way?

I have preordered a Fogstar Drift battery to replace an old lead battery. Current setup has a 1000w inverter connected directly to battery posts.
The new battery has female threaded M8 terminals and I am unsure which is the correct way to connect the inverter to it.

Do I take battery clamps off the inverter leads and replace with M8 ring terminals or do I get some battery terminal adaptors - M8 female to SAR round tapered posts and just drop the battery into current setup? Or is there a better way?

M8 ring terminals.

Back