diy solar

diy solar

Batteryhookup

I was under the impression that the fire risk was non-existant with these batteries.
pretty much yea but if you short them it's gonna melt stuff and catch other stuff on fire
In the closet I was going to use 3/4 board as a shelf. 3/4 has a 100lb live load per square foot at 24" spacing with .067" deflection, which should be acceptable.
I wouldn't trust wood shelves though, not long term.. These will be in there decades ideally right? Unless it's like a 2x4 under it then yea maybe

You're not supposed to touch the steel to the batteries!

Nice to see batteryhookup getting some attention, they have had the 280K with test reports for a while but no one seemed to be ordering. Hopefully this will start sending more customers there way.

Nice to see batteryhookup getting some attention, they have had the 280K with test reports for a while but no one seemed to be ordering. Hopefully this will start sending more customers there way.
But not to much, I'm still buying them but I need some time. They just got a new shipment in, though, another ~500 boxes of 4 packs.

BHU has added a TON of LIFEPO4 cells in recent time. I remember they were all like 100% 18650 or cell packs. Now it seems like there's a flood of LFP cells which is great. It's kinda surprising how they are still around $1.60/Ah when the ready made 100AH packs on amazon are around the same price with a BMS and case....

I misplaced one of the busbars. What replacement on amazon can i buy to replace it?

isn't that already on the other page?
Yes but that one has a link to a bunch of different sizes, and I don't know what pitch row is. The diagram lists what should work, but the diagram doesn't match any of the sizes.

Yes but that one has a link to a bunch of different sizes, and I don't know what pitch row is. The diagram lists what should work, but the diagram doesn't match any of the sizes.
Don't you have some already? Just measure them and get the same ones

Back