diy solar

diy solar

Best settings for specific scenario with 6000xp

Patrick M

Does anyone know if the 6000xp will continue using the battery if the EOD has been reached but the grid is down and unavailable to charge it back up?

I’d like to use my setup to offset as much grid power as possible with solar, BUT also have a
full battery heading into night for the inevitable and frequent power outages where I live.

Im a little stumped on what the best priority settings would be for that.

Appreciate any advice, thanks!

Does anyone know if the 6000xp will continue using the battery if the EOD has been reached but the grid is down and unavailable to charge it back up?

I’d like to use my setup to offset as much grid power as possible with solar, BUT also have a
full battery heading into night for the inevitable and frequent power outages where I live.

I need to retest but if grid is down it should continue to discharge until you hit your discharge cut-off value. I have my On Grid EOD SOC% to 25 and Discharge cut-off SOC% set to 20 where it shuts the inverter down if there is no PV or Grid charging ability.

If the EOD has been reached but the grid is down and unavailable it will keep discharging battery until it reaches the discharge cut-off.

Feel free to dm me. I can help you configure the settings to your preference.

diy solar

diy solar
Back