diy solar

diy solar

Biden Articles of Impeachment Filed

you're a bitch for the KGB so i think you got no grounds to stand on.

But sure lets play your game.
By far the strongest allegations show hunters laptop shows cocaine usage, sexual workers solicitation, 500 K in bribery in ukraine.
Lets assume that is all legit.
Lets prosecute him for that shit.
Surely if we prosecute Hunter for that you are ok with prosecuting Jared Kushner for the 2 Billion (4000 % more) that the saudis gave him?
And ragging on Donald Trump JR's cocaine habit?

Or are you a biased asshole? or are you really a Russian troll as Leo suggests? and if so how long til you are mobilized?

Like I said, I'm fine with prosecuting democrats. Are you really that biased taht you think republicans are above the law?
Sure youre okay with it. Thats what you say. The reality is that the people who would prosecute it, and are prosecuting Donald Trump for things Joe Biden has also done, are not prosecuting Humter or any other democrat for and have done their best to cover them up.
Therefore your words and position here are hollow lies and amount to gaslighting. Youre just running interference for your political party's despible behavior and that makes you just as bad.

Unearthed and exposed by whom? The media? Ha.
The people claiming it in the 60 or so court cases?
Why do they say all this stuff they ahve on the media, then don't mention any of it in court where they can be held accountable for perjury?
Maybe cuz they full of shit?
Stop eating it.

Murphy. There are 2 genders. Male and Female. Scientific Fact.

PS. Cutting off your weiner does NOT make you a female hens.

Yeah but the gaping wound means all 3 of his boyfriends can be serviced at once. ?

No wait....his boyfriend was getting tired of the same 2 holes.?

PS. Cutting off your weiner does NOT make you a female :).
Yeah but the gaping wound means all 3 of his boyfriends can be serviced at once. ?

No wait....his boyfriend was getting tired of the same 2 holes.?
Maybe try learning something for once:

I know its hard to learn the world and universe are not black and white, not binary, but a full spectrum.

And also I realize its hard to be self aware, but literally you two turn every conversation into talks about sexuality...
Are either of you registered? Cuz I'm starting to think you might be offenders

I know its hard to learn the world and universe are not black and white, not binary, but a full spectrum.

You can be a masculine (Example: Donald Trump) or effete MALE (example: Murphyguy, Ryujin, Svetz etc) and any spectrum in between.

You can be a masculine (Example: Randy weingarten, Your Mom) or effete FEMALE (Example: Charlize Theron :love: etc).

You can't be Female with a penis or a Man with a vagina.

The one exception is you and murphyguy who both have large, gaping Manginas.

And also I realize its hard to be self aware, but literally you two turn every conversation into talks about sexuality...

Awe...what's the matter. Not man enough to debate to your beliefs I see. Just like Murphtard. You start a conversation and when you start to lose you make false accusations and cry to authorities because thats the last resort you have. Phone in what you think is a friend.

You have to realize you're dealing with a Russian toll.. I'll bet you Bob private messaged him and asked him if he was in Russia.. Some of these guy are so stupid its hard to comprehend.

1694040629260.jpeg

I guess it says a lot about your masculinity if you think Trump is masculine.

Its ok, when you accept yourself as you are we all will too.

Its a scientific fact eh? How is that fact determined? What science are you referencing that has come to that conclusion?

I suspect you'll be on google in about 5 seconds typing it in...

PS. Cutting off your weiner does NOT make you a female :).
And claiming there are only two genders does not make it a science fact.

Lol imagine thinking Trump is masculine hahahahaha
Yeah.. when I read that it was a "what the F*ck?" moment..

And imagine, if the idiot thinks Trump is masculine, what must he be using for reference?

Its a scientific fact eh? How is that fact determined? What science are you referencing that has come to that conclusion?

I suspect you'll be on google in about 5 seconds typing it in...

And claiming there are only two genders does not make it a science fact.

Are you male or female? You have a mangina, so I guess there are exceptions.

You broke your mangina digging a utility trench.

Are you male or female? You have a mangina, so I guess there are exceptions.

You broke your mangina digging a utility trench.

I almost did... 42 inches down.. Then filled in 16 inches, then the ethernet conduit.. Building that barn is creating a mess around here..
1694041189010.jpeg

diy solar

diy solar
Back