diy solar

diy solar

Bluetti AC2A vs EB3A Comparison

Sunjkumar

I recently came across BLUETTI's latest compact offering. Once I got my hands on the AC2A, I wanted to compare it with their previously popular EB3A, providing everyone with insights to consider before making a purchase.

Design:
  • The AC series has rounded corners and puts the AC input on the side of the unt
  • The EB series has straighter corners and what I would call a "chin" along the bottom. It also puts all the inputs and outputs on the front.
Battery Capacity:
This is one of the biggest differences
  • AC2A has 204.8wh (using LifePo4 Cells)
  • EB3A has 268.8wh (using LifePo4 Cells)
AC Inverter output:
This is the second biggest difference
  • AC2A has a 300 watt output (600 watt surge)
  • EB3A has a 600 watt output (1200 watt surge)
Flashlight:
  • AC2A does not have a flashlight built into the unit
  • EB3A does have a flashlight with Low, High and SOS modes
Similarities:
  • Visual size: when comparing the two units, they appear similar in size, with the AC2A being a bit smaller
  • Solar Charging: both support 200 watts of solar charging
  • Both offer “power lifting” which allows you to run higher draw resistive loads by decreasing the voltage output
So which one should I get?
It really boils down to your budget and your needs. Do you want the smallest and lightest power station in Bluettis burrent lineup? Then the AC2A is for you. Are you looking for a little bit more from a small unit such as a bigger battery and higher AC output support? Then the Eb3A may be the one for you. My advice is to get the largest capacity power station your budget allows for. Because in my experience, once you try one, you always come back wanting more! You can learn more by searching for the products on Bluetti's website.

Comparison pictures are attached.

Please let me know if you have any questions! 20231110_091016.jpg20231110_091039.jpg20231110_091026.jpg20231110_091020.jpg

Back