diy solar

diy solar

Bluetti AC300 Third-Party Software or Apps.

tpkidd3

I want to track data over time. Statistics like solar input, AC and DC output, etc. I emailed Bluetti about any available software or app capabilities but they do not support data tracking. Has anyone used any third-party apps or hardware on their AC300?

I’m currently working on something over in another thread. I’m just working on it in my spare time, but the hard part of reverse engineering how it works is mostly solved.

@chromedshark; you did a really interesting research on the Bluetti communication and protocol in your post “Monitoring Bluetti Systems”.
You mentioned that “Bluetti devices speak unencrypted MQTT v3.1.1 to iot.bluettipower.com on port 18760, with some non-standard extra message types used during the connection process”.
Have you ever did some research in the bms area in which a can bus is used?
I try to get in touch with the can bus, which is wired on between the ac300 and the b300, responsible for the communication between the bms of the b300 and the control unit of the ac300.
I tried to log the can bus communication via logic analyser, but the traffic seems more to be a modbus protocoll than a CANopen protocol. ( I used the logic analyser innomaker la 2016 with the included software )
Maybe Bluetti uses some special or own protocol.
Do you have any ideas about that.

@Topas0865 My background isn't really in electrical engineering, so I haven't done any research into that. Their Bluetooth (and WiFi) protocol is based around MODBUS, so it wouldn't surprise me if you discovered that the BMS also uses MODBUS.

Back