diy solar

diy solar

Anenji Support

Anenemy

This is my support experience with an Anenji AIO:
I installed an Anenji MPPT 3.6KW Off-Grid Solar-AIO 100A Hybrid 230Vac 24V 500V in June 2023 with 2 kW Solar panels and 1,5 kWh battery to charge a hybrid EV in my garage. However whatever the settings the inverter turned off after less than 70min on unknown grounds; solar or battery power was still available. After about 2 months the inverter completely failed, no display, no output anymore. Anenji immediately shifted the communication from ebay messages to WhatsApp, firstly promised to help, asked questions, gave suggestions and finally diagnosed failure of control board as rootcause. Eventually they refused to supply a new control board but in the end stopped any communication at all!

I can confirm that the hardware looks pretty good but the software/firmware appears to have problems (glitches that turn off the inverter?) and above all, there is no support at all. I have made the same experience as many other users; whatever the 3rd party reseller they have no technical support, don't work along their promises.

In my case Ebay or PayPal were of no help, they don’t care that Anenji refuses to give any sort of support or guarantee. They are all paying customers for them. And no chance to change the judgement of the seller in their comment/review sections!

My EAsun SMX II 3.6 KWh is now working flawlessly for 6months; I hope I don't need to test their support promises. But you are pissed off (excuse me) if a failure occurs with those devices. The only chance is to give it away for free and forget about it!
The best general view on these very low priced Chinese 3rd party reseller products is given in Tomthumb62 post #8: https://diysolarforum.com/threads/anenji-inverters-11-2kw-parallel-system-for-only-£900.64621/

Attachments

• ANENJI email thread.pdf
    136.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Email Thread mit ANENJI.txt
    10 KB · Views: 2
We have a saying in the UK, "buy cheap, buy twice". Sorry to hear about your experience.

Back