diy solar

diy solar

Bluetti Wireless Charging

Leo3

Solar and Wiring Newbie
I seem to have a consistent problem charging AirPod case and iPhone on the wireless charging circles on top of the AC200 and AC50S. I’ve never had wireless charging capability before so I don’t know what to expect, but I do feel it should charge until it’s done but mine seem to just stop after a few seconds. Am I doing something wrong?

Are you sure the airpod can be charged wirelessly?
If if the iPhones in a case, try it without the case.

I seem to have a consistent problem charging AirPod case and iPhone on the wireless charging circles on top of the AC200 and AC50S. I’ve never had wireless charging capability before so I don’t know what to expect, but I do feel it should charge until it’s done but mine seem to just stop after a few seconds. Am I doing something wrong?
I just bought the Bluetti AC200P. The wireless charge ports seemed dead. It would not charge my iPhone until I turned ECO mode OFF (Default was ON), and switched on both AC and DC power (you would think wireless would be AC only). Now I'm getting the charging icon on the phone, and the phone battery percentage went from 80% to 86% in about 8 minutes. The owner's manual (Quote-unquote) says nothing about this. It doesn't say much about anything, for that matter. But the unit itself is pretty darn nice.

Iphones are known to be very finicky with what you use to charge them with when it comes wireless charging.

Back