diy solar

diy solar

BMS configurations

samersh72

Hello there,
I have a bluejoy 24V lithium battery.
I entered the bms tool (came with battery) through my laptop and i made some modifications. My battery shut down (0%) at voltage almost 25.9V i guess i made some errors in values please can someone help me with these values? Especially voltages and cutoff voltages?
Pls see attached my bms configurations
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_20231219_105141_717.jpg
    IMG_20231219_105141_717.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG-20231219-WA0049.jpeg
    IMG-20231219-WA0049.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
A quick glance at the numbers and I don't see any issues. What settings are on the other tabs. On my JK BMS, I can turn the charge or discharge circuits off manually. Might a setting on another tab.

I would be more conservative on cell over volt protect: 3.63V
Cell OVP Release should be closer to protect: 3.60V

I do not see anything either that would cause shut down. Are there any warnings or messages (or red things) on other screens?

I would be more conservative on cell over volt protect: 3.63V
Cell OVP Release should be closer to protect: 3.60V

I do not see anything either that would cause shut down. Are there any warnings or messages (or red things) on other screens?
Thx for reply
No, no pre alarm.
And uvp release should be close to uvp?
And what about sleep vcell? Is it right or must be less?
Regarding "pack full charge voltage" must be as floating voltage on my solar controller?

And uvp release should be close to uvp?
Your settings look nicely conservative. At that level there is not much meat left on the bone so you wouldn't gain much being more aggressive. And, if you hit low voltage protect and want to wake your battery, having a couple tenths of a volt to work with (lower setting to wake up battery) is very handy.

Back