diy solar

diy solar

BYE BYE Tucker...

It's about time wage increases begin to accelerate. Just to be clear, heavy equipment operators haven't been waiting for the server at Micky D's to get a raise before they started making demands. Fortunately finally now is the time for ALL blue collar and service sector workers to organize and exercise their collective muscle against our American oligarchs. Buckle up. Us Boomers have all retired and now there's a good old fashioned labor shortage.
Heheh...

But that's not the quote I was given to search for. And she did say that if the vaccine was recommended by the doctors, she would take it (and that was within the timeframe of tRump's admin.). She said if Trump said to take it, she would not take it. That's very different from "They urged people to not take "Trumps vaccine".

This is the typical reframing we get from libtards vis-a-vis the pandemic.

It's exactly what she and many libtard governors around the country said.

You were drunk on your emotions at the time and cannot remember what you and others like you said.

But that's not the quote I was given to search for. And she did say that if the vaccine was recommended by the doctors, she would take it (and that was within the timeframe of tRump's admin.). She said if Trump said to take it, she would not take it. That's very different from "They urged people to not take "Trumps vaccine".
? ?

You were drunk on your emotions at the time and cannot remember what you and others like you said.
Sorry dude I was first in line for the vaccine the day Moderna hit the street. Since then I've had 5 more update boosters and am in line for #7 in the Fall. Your attempt to rewrite history won't change who did and who didn't.

There is NO difference... to a psychopath

This is the typical reframing we get from libtards vis-a-vis the pandemic.

It's exactly what she and many libtard governors around the country said.

I believe your intentional psychopathic misquoting is what's considered "reframing"

Welcome back.. How did you enjoy your week long ban from the forum? Did you learn anything about ethical behavior or is your head still so far up your ass its robbing your brain of oxygen?

Sorry dude I was first in line for the vaccine the day Moderna hit the street. Since then I've had 5 more update boosters and am in line for #7 in the Fall. Your attempt to rewrite history won't change who did and who didn't.
Get a covid-19 iv and be done with it.

Thank you for your service.

The little peak there was nice. It's going down now but Fauci and friends are busy working on new and better germs to help pump these numbers back up again in the future.

It's good to know there are people like you that are reliable buyers of product.??Screenshot_20230725_121011_Chrome.jpg

Thank you for your service.

The little peak there was nice. It's going down now but Fauci and friends are busy working on new and better germs to help pump these numbers back up again in the future.

It's good to know there are people like you that are reliable buyers of product.??View attachment 159286

You're not going to manipulate his quote box???

That's wonderful.. apparently stupid can be fixed sometimes.

Haven't bought shit, buddy. The taxpayers are picking up the tab. I love my Medicare!

That's the idea. Liberals love welfare.

The idea is to get the federal government to give you big tranches of cash. It's lottery for these companies.

Look for the same type of strategy when it comes to combating "climate change".

That's the idea. Liberals love welfare.

The idea is to get the federal government to give you big tranches of cash. It's lottery for these companies.

Look for the same type of strategy when it comes to combating "climate change".
Well fuck yeah buddy and I hope it's your tax dollars specifically that pay for it next time. :cool:

Well fuck yeah buddy and I hope it's your tax dollars specifically that pay for it next time. :cool:

I fully fund 401k to the max as well as other write downs as well as having kids.

I actually get the earned income credit and do not pay any federal tax but will probably have to when the kids turn 18.

Oh I guess though if you're that old it comes out of the Medicare contribution but that is offset by the eei.

Last edited:
Just some advice don’t take the johnson johnson…. Liberal family member took it. Got clots and covid went to hospital put on vent and Remdesivir died of kidney shut down - sepsis… no free funeral but If the doctor put on death certificate died from covid get free govt funeral thanks to tax payers. So don’t miss it too.

you are vaxxed so you can’t get covid

I fully fund 401k to the max as well as other write downs as well as having kids.

I actually get the earned income credit and do not pay any federal tax but will probably have to when the kids turn 16.

Oh I guess though if you're that old it comes out of the Medicare contribution but that is offset by the eei.
You know, if you stop wasting so much of your time reading stupid propaganda and start reading real books, in about a decade or two, you might learn enough to earn a higher income so you don't need that "earned income credit" meant for poverty level families.

Read about 30 to 50 books a year..

You know, if you stop wasting so much of your time reading stupid propaganda and start reading real books, in about a decade or two, you might learn enough to earn a higher income so you don't need that "earned income credit" meant for poverty level families.

Read about 30 to 50 books a year..

Poverty has its benefits.

Sex often because it's the only fun thing us poors can afford.

You smart, wealthy guys can read Handmaids Tale while I do poor people stuff.

Poverty has its benefits.
No, it really doesn't.. but keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

Sex often because it's the only fun thing us poors can afford.
Because wealthy people can't have sex whenever they want?

You smart, wealthy guys can read Handmaids Tale while I do poor people stuff.
I'm not super wealthy, I'm just not poor.. and not interested in those types of books.

diy solar

diy solar
Back