diy solar

diy solar

Camouflage solar panels

Kevcando

Want to ask the group that live in town with neighbors on all sides, what do you do to make your solar panels not to stick out like a sore thumb ? All of mine are ground mount on pergola and shed and need to add more and don't want to look at a wall of panels in my back yard.

Want to ask the group that live in town with neighbors on all sides, what do you do to make your solar panels not to stick out like a sore thumb ? All of mine are ground mount on pergola and shed and need to add more and don't want to look at a wall of panels in my back yard.
The only way you could conceal them im town is on the roof really.

If your mounting up high on a shed or pergola, I'm not sure what you can do to hide them. I have a small, 3 panel ground mount array. I was more concerned about having them visible from the street so I planted several boxwood shrubs next to them. Unless you walk into my yard you cannot see them from the street now. On larger properties, I've seen pictures of arrays surrounded by low growing landscaping. Actually looked very professional.

If your mounting up high on a shed or pergola, I'm not sure what you can do to hide them. I have a small, 3 panel ground mount array. I was more concerned about having them visible from the street so I planted several boxwood shrubs next to them. Unless you walk into my yard you cannot see them from the street now. On larger properties, I've seen pictures of arrays surrounded by low growing landscaping. Actually looked very

If your mounting up high on a shed or pergola, I'm not sure what you can do to hide them. I have a small, 3 panel ground mount array. I was more concerned about having them visible from the street so I planted several boxwood shrubs next to them. Unless you walk into my yard you cannot see them from the street now. On larger properties, I've seen pictures of arrays surrounded by low growing landscaping. Actually looked very professional.
I think that's what i'm going to do is plant bushes In front of them in the side yard so you can't see them from the street.

00320.png

If you're putting them up on a roof you can do raised bed for a vining plant. strawberries, beans are probably the easiest if you want to also eat from the plants otherwise there are a lot of vining plants that survive through almost everything.

Just throw some of these on the roof and outline the panels like 1ft away and let them grow. People will think you just have a nice hat of plants on your roof

gutter plants.jpg

Back