diy solar

diy solar

Can lithium battery pack be this cheap.

I just want to order some for fun
I can’t tolerate throwing money away and the risk of getting ripped off or no delivery ever feels high

Even if the actual power isn't what it's stated to be, those industrial-grade battery terminals are worth the price!!! The world could use a good Chinese comedian but I don't think they have what it takes...:rolleyes:

Delivery cost?
Delivered this month?

I’m suspicious but please order and test if shipping from USA and in stock not 3 months. I will buy some if they pass your trial :)
I went so far as to see they were offering free shipping. But there was very limited information like where they ship from or delivery time frame. So, who is going to bravely step up and be the sacrificial penguin here?

I went so far as to see they were offering free shipping. But there was very limited information like where they ship from or delivery time frame. So, who is going to bravely step up and be the sacrificial penguin here?
Err... no. Just no. I did actually bite on the one I posted earlier (though, Amazon ended up cancelling the order when the seller went "out of stock").

Were it on a more reputable website (priceoffer.shop did not exist to me until I saw this), I'd maybe be willing to gamble on it if it was only one for the price they're asking, because, in that scenario, I feel like there's at least an outside chance I'll get something resembling what I ordered. When it's 4 units for less than 1/3 the standard price of similar offerings, it seems all but guaranteed I won't.

I would stay away from Li-Ion anyways...
Seems like Lifepo4 is the way to go these days for most purposes. Alot safer and more suitable for 12v uses.

It’s a bargain domain masked behind an Israeli registered namesever hosting group.
If your talking about priceoffer.shop, then you are mistaken: The country code that the site is registered for is "IS". The country code for Israel is "IL".
"IS" is for Iceland:

Screenshot_20220214-080906_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20220214-080842_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20220214-080827_Chrome.jpg

Source:

country code that the site is registered for is "IS". The country code for Israel is "IL".
"IS" is for Iceland:
Iban, yes. My mistake.
I went to a wiki link and got IS, ISL, ISR, 4X. I guess IS is an obsolete designation. Including NATO

Either way the open registry data of yesteryear is now obfuscated by domain registries.

Back