diy solar

diy solar

Can the electrical grid handle a boom in electric vehicles?

You are such a fucking moron. No wonder you never finished high school!
He says without addressing a single point of my post OR providing the requested proof of conspiracy theories posted here.

Youve got a lot of audacity repeatedly hurling insults about my intelligence when your only contributions to the discussion are ad hominem attacks, and you cant be bothered to prove my position is moronic.

Youve got to provide a credible rebuttal, not just engage in childish name calling.

As I side note I passed the GED and joined the military to get out of a shitty little town with soaring Carter era unemployment. Id completed all prerequisite courses anyway. The moron would be the one who would languish another year taking electives like pottery and crafts. i scored a 98 on the ASVAB, hardly what a moron would do.

"The UN did not believe Sadam had WoMD at the time,"

Prove that assertion, with a reliable reference.

"And after the invasion it became clear that Sadam did not have WoMD at the time of the invasion"

Show us where the CIA's final report on the disposition of Iraqs WMD states that unequivocably.

The only thing that can be asserted as fact is that no WMD were found after the invasion, period.

The Duelfer report judged that there was a possibility that WMD had been removed from the country right before the invasion. Fact.

Last edited:
He says without addressing a single point of my post OR providing the requested proof of conspiracy theories posted here.

Youve got a lot of audacity repeatedly hurling insults about my intelligence when your only contributions to the discussion are ad hominem attacks, and you cant be bothered to prove my position is moronic.

Youve got to provide a credible rebuttal, not just engage in childish name calling.

As I side note I passed the GED and joined the military to get out of a shitty little town with soaring Carter era unemployment. Id completed all prerequisite courses anyway. The moron would be the one who would languish another year taking electives like pottery and crafts. i scored a 98 on the ASVAB, hardly what a moron would do.
Nothing like blaming a president for his own failings. I totally agree with Brad. You are a moron and a conspiracy idiot. Just your direct energy weapon theory shows you are a moron.

"The UN did not believe Sadam had WoMD at the time,"

Prove that assertion, with a reliable reference.
"Since we arrived in Iraq, we have conducted more than 400 inspections covering more than 300 sites. All inspections were performed without notice, and access was almost always provided promptly. In no case have we seen convincing evidence that the Iraqi side knew in advance that the inspectors were coming."

"And after the invasion it became clear that Sadam did not have WoMD at the time of the invasion"

Show us where the CIA's final report on the disposition of Iraqs WMD states that unequivocably.
That is not how it works sunshine, you have to prove that those WoMD existed. You can not prove something does not exist.

The only thing that can be asserted as fact is that no WMD were found after the invasion, period.
You can assert that the UN report showed that no WoMD were found by the inspectors before the invasion, that no WoMD were found after the invasion and that there were serious shortcomings in the intelligence gathering.

There were instances of outright lying, for example ambassador Joseph Wilson had to go public on the false allegation that Iraq tried to buy uranium from Niger.

His wife, a covert CIA agent (and her colleagues) was exposed by the Bush administration in retaliation.

The Duelfer report judged that there was a possibility that WMD had been removed from the country right before the invasion. Fact.
It is possible that pink unicorns exist. Fact.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." -- Christopher Hitchens.

Last edited:

Name calling is about all he has towards the issues at hand.

Yet another name calling expert.
So...you think a person who thinks people are "gang stalking" him with direct energy weapons is a sane/smart person? Personally, I would call that person a moron.

So...you think a person who thinks people are "gang stalking" him with direct energy weapons is a sane/smart person? Personally, I would call that person a moron.
Youve never been wrong about something?
Youre amazing. Tell us how you do it.

Ill tell you what a moron is. Someone who comes here to talk about ME. Thats all you seem to want to do, keep talking about me. Thats all you got because when it turns to the topic of discussion youre gonna get owned. Like buying a puppy and kicking it home one step at a time.
If I gave a shit about you it would be intereresting to count your posting history, how many were topically relevent and how many were just juvenile personal attacks. Oh youre a real fucking Einstein.

Last edited:
"Since we arrived in Iraq, we have conducted more than 400 inspections covering more than 300 sites. All inspections were performed without notice, and access was almost always provided promptly. In no case have we seen convincing evidence that the Iraqi side knew in advance that the inspectors were coming."

That is not how it works sunshine, you have to prove that those WoMD existed. You can not prove something does not exist.

You can assert that the UN report showed that no WoMD were found by the inspectors before the invasion, that no WoMD were found after the invasion and that there were serious shortcomings in the intelligence gathering.

There were instances of outright lying, for example ambassador Joseph Wilson had to go public on the false allegation that Iraq tried to buy uranium from Niger.

His wife, a covert CIA agent (and her colleagues) was exposed by the Bush administration in retaliation.

It is possible that pink unicorns exist. Fact.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." -- Christopher Hitchens.
Youre posting lies and you know it.

Wilson "had to go public"?

Thats very interesting.

Tell us, when Dick Cheney sent a request to the CIA that they send someone to Niger to check out the yellowcake story, how is it that a state dept employee got sent instead?
If Dick Cheney was knowingly lying about yellowcake in Niger, why would he ask the CIA to send someone to check it out?

Wilson is a liar.
Just like you. That passage you posted is irrelevent and you know it.

The UN was the leader in making claims about Saddams WMD because they were profiting hugely from the oil for food program.

So tell us what became of Joe Wilson after the senate intelligence report came out.

Everything in that Times piece by Wilson is a goddamn lie.

Which is why you posted it. Its all you know.

Everything in that Times piece by Wilson is a goddamn lie.

Which is why you posted it. Its all you know.

The Telegraph reported on Saturday that Swiss officials have drafted emergency proposals that restrict power usage if things get bad this winter.​

No crypto mining and forget about charging your EV.

This massive push to EVs is so shortsighted.

The Telegraph reported on Saturday that Swiss officials have drafted emergency proposals that restrict power usage if things get bad this winter.​

No crypto mining and forget about charging your EV.

This massive push to EVs is so shortsighted.
Aren’t those areas the highest EV adoption?

I believe they are which goes back to my point about pushing out EVs before you have the capacity. We saw the same warning in California over the summer.
They had the capacity genius, until the fossil fuels became unreliable due to Russia's war. Furthermore, their energy crunch is limited to the winter time when their massive hydroelectric investment falls short. Once the temperatures warm up, they're no longer dependent on the fossil fuels.

It is their investment into carbon free energy sources that is going to save them and limit their hardship to just a few months a year.

Aren’t those areas the highest EV adoption?
I saw one report that said EVs in Switzerland are only two percent. Also the ban is only during level 3 events and only applies to non essential driving.
EDIT: The information varies a lot from 2.6 percent to 38 percent of the market. I have not found a consistent source

Last edited:
I saw one report that said EVs in Switzerland are only two percent. Also the ban is only during level 3 events and only applies to non essential driving.

22% in sales of last year, still looking for the counts.
Update: Switzerland was 14.3% EV in 2020.

1670262936731.png
Thk5pJ1i2xEYBsOEMnlkzd153WRwC8HeQ1BDGn1gHko.jpeg

Back