diy solar

diy solar

CATL or EVE?

How are you thinking of proceeding now @Philiptinyhouse? I received my 4 Lishen 272 cells from Qishou’s Chinese warehouse today and started a new thread to avoid dragging yours off topic again:

https://diysolarforum.com/threads/how-to-read-qr-codes-on-lishen-cells.62230/
After 3 more test I get 264ah when the inverter shuts down at 11V so a little more ah left. Strangely the Victron Shunt percentage doesn’t equal BMS percentage, Victron 5% at test end and BMS 1% so when I change the Victron to 1% I get 275ah. I’m just trying to get compensation for the missing ah. I just read your post quickly and saw that you were given a good discount, what problem was that for?

After 3 more test I get 264ah when the inverter shuts down at 11V so a little more ah left. Strangely the Victron Shunt percentage doesn’t equal BMS percentage, Victron 5% at test end and BMS 1% so when I change the Victron to 1% I get 275ah. I’m just trying to get compensation for the missing ah. I just read your post quickly and saw that you were given a good discount, what problem was that for?
Yes, I claimed via my sales contact for the fact the QR code on the cells showed a 2020 date when I’d been told at the quote stage they were made late in 2022.

My approach was just to tell them I rejected the cells and required them to send me what I had paid for. I let them suggest a discount for me keeping the cells, then we negotiated what level of compensation would be acceptable to both sides.

Back