diy solar

diy solar

CES 2024 Coverage

Will, did you happen to see any Made in USA batteries or battery packs for solar or that will be going into American EV's?

The photos are great BTW.

I miss going to this show. Used to get a free pass because I worked for a large company. So many great things to see and people to talk to. Once had a chance to chat with Chris Anderson and another well-known guy whose name I can't recall about DIY drones when they were just coming out with DIY flight control computers. Also got some test wireless parts from Atmel. CES was the place I first heard about Goal Zero and started into off-grid solar stuff. Definitely worth going if you ever get the chance.

Here's the pebble flow ev trailer we saw from the show. I was surprised there wasn't any major solar companies there. Some solar generators where there but nothing major.

I did see Samsungs display had Tesla power wall and panels but guess it just integrates with smartthings, not too sure why it was there. Panasonic also had a cool display showcasing their perovskite panels in windows and showing 18%.

Attachments

• 20240112_091853.jpg
    20240112_091853.jpg
    381.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 20240112_091815.jpg
    20240112_091815.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 21
Back