diy solar

diy solar

Climate change, COVID, and other things...

Well according to to yahoo if we deport the illegals the white ppl will return as dominate race in california..

IMG_5306.jpeg

Look at that murky shit hole.in California. Polluted side walk shitters ….

Look the illegal non tax paying illegal immigrants are mad. Say no fair. $15 an hour no taxes …. Free medical at local govt sponsored hospitals… wix card for the anchor baby and govt welfare. Shittttt shittttt. Best thing white could do is go out denounce citizenship come back as an illegal. Or throw the illegals out. The whole USA sends federal tax payer money to support the illegal immigrant ingrates. Deport.

American way did not include generational welfare.
IMG_5304.png

IMG_5305.jpeg
This person as a street vendor making $80 a day no taxes free health care makes $2400 a month if works all 30 days ~ each month. That is twice what USA ppl on social security make after working their whole life. Granted some ppl might get $2400 month on social security but still they have to pay medicare and supplements. Boo hoo. She should have came here when younger and applied for citizenship become legal. Sorry all tapped out on the pillow crying. Go home and complain.

The MS-13 gang is California based. Bye

Well according to to yahoo if we deport the illegals the white ppl will return as dominate race in california..

View attachment 200212

Look at that murky shit hole.in California. Polluted side walk shitters ….

Look the illegal non tax paying illegal immigrants are mad. Say no fair. $15 an hour no taxes …. Free medical at local govt sponsored hospitals… wix card for the anchor baby and govt welfare. Shittttt shittttt. Best thing white could do is go out denounce citizenship come back as an illegal. Or throw the illegals out. The whole USA sends federal tax payer money to support the illegal immigrant ingrates. Deport.

American way did not include generational welfare.
View attachment 200214

View attachment 200215
This person as a street vendor making $80 a day no taxes free health care makes $2400 a month if works all 30 days ~ each month. That is twice what USA ppl on social security make after working their whole life. Granted some ppl might get $2400 month on social security but still they have to pay medicare and supplements. Boo hoo. She should have came here when younger and applied for citizenship become legal. Sorry all tapped out on the pillow crying. Go home and complain.

The MS-13 gang is California based. Bye

I still can't figure it out.

The United States is the globalists cash cow. Why are they intent on destroying stability here?

Or is it to just destabilize us "enough" so we can't call them out on anything they are doing but they still got the keys to the treasury?

I still can't figure it out.

The United States is the globalists cash cow. Why are they intent on destroying stability here?

Or is it to just destabilize us "enough" so we can't call them out on anything they are doing but they still got the keys to the treasury?
Some ppl use fire to cover the crime scene, You don’t buy 9-11 conspiracy but look at all the restrictions they popped on us all at once. Name them off: homeland security, tsa, patriot act, there was so much shit it was hard to keep track of all things popped on us for changes ….ALL RESULTED IN LOST FREEDOMS.

House burglars stealing high dollar items use to burn the home down. Just what the criminals reasoned to do. My mind doesn’t work like that …but sometimes they killed the homeowners in progress. Definitely a fire in most of those cases. Fire is a cleanser the police use it a lot during stand offs.

Create a crisis and solve it to their end goals. Smoke and mirrors. Bolsheviks Mensheviks installed antisemitism laws right after taking over Russia after revolution and killing the Riussian royal family. Then came holodomor in Ukraine killed millions christians …. Mass graves….There is a post on here where Zelensky passed antisemitism laws, wanted to destroy russian christian churches then like magic 500+ churches destroyed in ukraine and he blamed Russia. Perfect most ppl buy it….Russia did it.

Post in thread 'The Great Reset. Globalist Scumbags. Things that don't fit somewhere else.'
https://diysolarforum.com/threads/t...at-dont-fit-somewhere-else.74788/post-1016051

These ppl use christianity to exploit ppl and make them passive. Communist are smart…. Or should say “DEVIOUS”

You and anybody with more then 2 brain cells can figure it out. I’ve got 3 brain cells ….you have more. 😀🤣

if you keep an area heavily criminalized you don’t stand out as major criminal. Murder is worse than stealing money. Right? Everybody look at murderer…. Hide murderers id so ppl have to search for it.

IMG_5299.jpeg
IMG_5298.png

Distraction …. Murder ..child abuse is Worse then congress sending hundreds of billions - trillions dollars overseas. When you seen a horrible crime and no pictures to go with it of suspects. Distraction All by design

Some ppl use fire to cover the crime scene, You don’t buy 9-11 conspiracy but look at all the restrictions they popped on us all at once. Name them off: homeland security, tsa, patriot act, there was so much shit it was hard to keep track of all things popped on us for changes ….ALL RESULTED IN LOST FREEDOMS.

House burglars stealing high dollar items use to burn the home down. Just what the criminals reasoned to do. My mind doesn’t work like that …but sometimes they killed the homeowners in progress. Definitely a fire in most of those cases. Fire is a cleanser the police use it a lot during stand offs.

Create a crisis and solve it to their end goals. Smoke and mirrors. Bolsheviks Mensheviks installed antisemitism laws right after taking over Russia after revolution and killing the Riussian royal family. Then came holodomor in Ukraine killed millions christians …. Mass graves….There is a post on here where Zelensky passed antisemitism laws, wanted to destroy russian christian churches then like magic 500+ churches destroyed in ukraine and he blamed Russia. Perfect most ppl buy it….Russia did it.

Post in thread 'The Great Reset. Globalist Scumbags. Things that don't fit somewhere else.'
https://diysolarforum.com/threads/t...at-dont-fit-somewhere-else.74788/post-1016051

These ppl use christianity to exploit ppl and make them passive. Communist are smart…. Or should say “DEVIOUS”

You and anybody with more then 2 brain cells can figure it out. I’ve got 3 brain cells ….you have more. 😀🤣

if you keep an area heavily criminalized you don’t stand out as major criminal. Murder is worse than stealing money. Right? Everybody look at murderer…. Hide murderers id so ppl have to search for it.

View attachment 200267
View attachment 200268

Distraction …. Murder ..child abuse is Worse then congress sending hundreds of billions - trillions dollars overseas. When you seen a horrible crime and no pictures to go with it of suspects. Distraction All by design

Good post!

Good post!
Don’t tell no one but nero in ancient rome converted to be a jew. Rome burned but he blamed the christian and used Romes money to build himself a new home on the burned grounds. Maui

Many of the ones spared are like that privileged one.

They could clean up chicago but what would we do with 250,000 + gang members? Instead they manage the chaos in a democratic created concrete - managed modern plantation. They are not required to produce anything except children for welfare checks so plenty of time for crimes. In old days of ancient rome ppl were conscripts into military they were used to build infrastructure that still stands to this day. Roads and all to sewers. 🤣 Now we have constant road work or just bad roads. How did the romans make long lasting roads. Gage on rail road track was very close gage on roman chariot wheels. 😀

The great Chicago fire was a reset. As were major cities in usa and around the World. They use to call them jewish lightening bugs. In Nero’s honor. 😀🤣
Joe Biden lied and said Build Back better. Did they build back better anywhere blm antifa - fbi burned?

Its the jews again, lol...
You often post a lot of true and relevant info, but when you sum it up as "its the jews" you only ruin the credibility

Name the globalist names then.

No links to "just read this".

Post names.

Name the globalist names then.

No links to "just read this".

Post names.

I already told you, people who directly and indirectly control international banks and international megacorps. Very small fraction of these people are "jewish" (whatever that means).
I also posted that the names you are faimilar with (Such as Gates, Soros, and the rest of the Bilderbergers, etc) are just lieutenants who execute orders. The oligarchy has learned well not to position actual people who wield power directly, this way when you revolt against the gateses, soroses, trumps and bidens they will replace them with other gateses, soroses, trumps and bidens.

I already told you, people who directly and indirectly control international banks and international megacorps. Very small fraction of these people are "jewish" (whatever that means).
I also posted that the names you are faimilar with (Such as Gates, Soros, and the rest of the Bilderbergers, etc) are just lieutenants who execute orders. The oligarchy has learned well not to position actual people who wield power directly, this way when you revolt against the gateses, soroses, trumps and bidens they will replace them with other gateses, soroses, trumps and bidens.

You didn't name any names. This is a common theme with some of your posts, unfortunately. I go by evidence. I don't know any other way.

Therefore your claim of their being a hidden cabal is fake News that allows you to just say whatever you feel like.

Unless of course you name naaaammmmmes.

You didn't name any names. This is a common theme with some of your posts, unfortunately. I go by evidence. I don't know any other way.

Therefore your claim of their being a hidden cabal is fake News that allows you to just say whatever you feel like.

He doesn’t know who they are……
but he knows voting is bad. Don’t vote.

Never mind the democrats have collected over $13 billion in actblue money to buy the next elections.

Ask him for name of blackrock…leader

He doesn’t know who they are……
but he knows voting is bad. Don’t vote.

Never mind the democrats have collected over $13 billion in actblue money to buy the next elections.

Ask him for name of blackrock…leader

I like many of his posts but to say it's "oligarchs" without naming names is just silly.

1) He is too scared to name names

and/or

2) Likes to use a broad in scope concept to avoid having to have evidence that supports his claims.

I like many of his posts but to say it's "oligarchs" without naming names is just silly.

1) He is too scared to name names

and/or

2) Likes to use a broad in scope concept to avoid having to have evidence that supports his claims.
At nuremberg it was made clear “just following orders doesn’t cut it.”
Same with police brutality it is the cop on the street following orders that is the enemy when they do police brutality. I blame floyd for being career criminal then Chauvin. If he and others were good cop would arrest their boss if ordered to do criminal act. Or observed crimes by their boss. Very rarely will you see that…especially to democrats.

In military you are often given lawful orders but sometimes the orders might be unlawful. Guess who the responsibility was to know. The soldier given the orders.
Again “just following orders will get you hanged.” Especially learned shown at Nuremberg

These ppl are the foot soldiers on the front lines…they had decisions to make Greed money power shekels dual passports

Stop being juvenile. This is not grade school.

The "names" you are thinking of are whats called the "Bilderbergers". I will let you do the research (Is it safe to assume you are a thinking adult? Either way, I will make that assumption. If not, then there is nothing further to discuss)

But as i said, even the Bilderbergers are just high level leutenants.

The actual point is change things at your level and stop hoping that some selected puppets are going to save you because they wont. They are all controlled by the "names" you are too lazy to research.

Here are some breadcrumbs for your lazy ass

5/10 to you for your mastery of strawmen argument

To those who actually want to learn more about "names" and Bilderbergers done in 2014. (Start at 14.01 if you want to skip presentation on hypocrisy of people like Clinton and Obama and others)
Any bashing comments to those who did not even watch will be ignored.

Last edited:

The "names" you are thinking of are whats called the "Bilderbergers". I will let you do the research (Is it safe to assume you are a thinking adult? Either way, I will make that assumption. If not, then there is nothing further to discuss)

The actual point is change things at your level and stop hoping that some selected puppets are going to save you because they wont. They are all controlled by the "names" you are too lazy to research.

Oh look. You did exactly what I said you would do.

Posted links and say "do your own research".

Sorry Bubba I can't take what you say at face value without supporting evidence. The people you're saying exist have names.

Name their names.

You need to stay in your lane and stfu

At nuremberg just following orders doesn’t cut it. The foot soldier is responsible regardless of who ordered it. They are the forces The hidden ppl are not the ones doing it up front they are giving the orders. The ppl that are filling their pockets in the public had a choice. Stop covering for them.
The ppl carrying these horrors out are who they are. That is why names are important. Common denominator for grouping is obvious. They are probably all guilty asf.

‘If you take the shots won’t get covid”

Whoops pull that back. Mean while millions of parrots - tv , employers around the World are saying take the fucking shots or lose you damn job. Get back in your homes don’t come out.

Point out the mf’ers we should blame if it is not just the out front ppl.

Don’t blame the guy with the water cannon - opening up. Blame the oligarchs. Yeah blame them see how full of shit you are.? Full to the brim bet your eyes are brown.

IMG_5288.gif

To those who actually want to learn more about "names" and Bilderbergers done in 2014. (Start at 14.01 if you want to skip presentation on hypocrisy of people like Clinton and Obama and others)
Any bashing comments to those who did not even watch will be ignored.

No thanks.

I want you to tell us who you think they are by naming names.

Otherwise you're just engaging in the same tactics as the pro jabbers which is making claims without evidence.

No thanks.

I want you to tell us who you think they are by naming names.

Otherwise you're just engaging in the same tactics as the pro jabbers which is making claims without evidence.

I gave you a detailed presentation.
Here are some historical names that started the organization:

The Rockefeller Foundation (Provided initial funding in 1939)
Prince Bernard of the Netherlands
Josef Rettinger
Gardner Cowles
Etienne Davignon
David Cameron
(Note how there are no "chews" in here)

The rest, the names, the evidence, the links to historical sources, you will have to watch and click (or dont, but then dont come here asking for names or evidence, lol).

Last edited:
I gave you a detailed presentation.
Here are some historical names that started the organization:

The Rockefeller Foundation (Provided initial funding in 1939)
Prince Bernard of the Netherlands
Josef Rettinger
Gardner Cowles

The rest, you will have to watch (or dont, but then dont come here asking for names, lol)

Ugh.

So these people are all dead.

Who's carrying on their legacy in 2023.

This is how it is with all 911 Truther types. I feel like I'm talking to a libtard pro lockdowner.

Ugh.

So these people are all dead.

Who's carrying on their legacy in 2023.

This is how it is with all 911 Truther types. I feel like I'm talking to a libtard pro lockdowner.

Watch the presentation, LOL, or dont.
Either way, to those who are actually curious the links are there.
(ofcourse they deleted the larger file, but, Bilderbergers are no longer a big secret either)

Watch the presentation, LOL, or dont.
Either way, to those who are actually curious the links are there.
(ofcourse they deleted the larger file, but, Bilderbergers are no longer a big secret either)
The bilderbergs are not on tv getting paid with tax payer monies to tell ppl to blindly take the fucking shots and like magic everything will return to normal.

These front ppl were chosen for same reason the mental defect jew child was chosen named greta Thunberg to push climax climax climax to bunch freaks that think a butthole is a sex organ or reproductive channel. She was used as a planned sword to carve out climax change. Why else was she chosen? After all who would want to be villainized as attacking a mentally handicapped jew child screaming “how dare you.”
So her message went unchallenged ppl started thinking damn we need to appease this crazy young child person.

I spoke out the minute she was done with her coached rehearsed show and stated this is why we need mental hospitals again … ppl went nuts and were fuming at me. “How dare you” 🤡

diy solar

diy solar
Back