diy solar

diy solar

Climate change, COVID, and other things...

No thanks.

I want you to tell us who you think they are by naming names.

Otherwise you're just engaging in the same tactics as the pro jabbers which is making claims without evidence.

I gave you a detailed presentation.
Here are some historical names that started the organization:

The Rockefeller Foundation (Provided initial funding in 1939)
Prince Bernard of the Netherlands
Josef Rettinger
Gardner Cowles
Etienne Davignon
David Cameron
(Note how there are no "chews" in here)

The rest, the names, the evidence, the links to historical sources, you will have to watch and click (or dont, but then dont come here asking for names or evidence, lol).

Last edited:
I gave you a detailed presentation.
Here are some historical names that started the organization:

The Rockefeller Foundation (Provided initial funding in 1939)
Prince Bernard of the Netherlands
Josef Rettinger
Gardner Cowles

The rest, you will have to watch (or dont, but then dont come here asking for names, lol)

Ugh.

So these people are all dead.

Who's carrying on their legacy in 2023.

This is how it is with all 911 Truther types. I feel like I'm talking to a libtard pro lockdowner.

Ugh.

So these people are all dead.

Who's carrying on their legacy in 2023.

This is how it is with all 911 Truther types. I feel like I'm talking to a libtard pro lockdowner.

Watch the presentation, LOL, or dont.
Either way, to those who are actually curious the links are there.
(ofcourse they deleted the larger file, but, Bilderbergers are no longer a big secret either)

Watch the presentation, LOL, or dont.
Either way, to those who are actually curious the links are there.
(ofcourse they deleted the larger file, but, Bilderbergers are no longer a big secret either)
The bilderbergs are not on tv getting paid with tax payer monies to tell ppl to blindly take the fucking shots and like magic everything will return to normal.

These front ppl were chosen for same reason the mental defect jew child was chosen named greta Thunberg to push climax climax climax to bunch freaks that think a butthole is a sex organ or reproductive channel. She was used as a planned sword to carve out climax change. Why else was she chosen? After all who would want to be villainized as attacking a mentally handicapped jew child screaming “how dare you.”
So her message went unchallenged ppl started thinking damn we need to appease this crazy young child person.

I spoke out the minute she was done with her coached rehearsed show and stated this is why we need mental hospitals again … ppl went nuts and were fuming at me. “How dare you” 🤡

100% that this bill will pass, once all the theatrics are over.
Still need proof that all of your selected officials are fully controlled by globalist money?

Congressman Burchett: You're visiting, you're out of the country, you're out of town or you're in a motel bar in DC and some - whatever you're into, women or men or whatever - comes up and they're very attractive and they're laughing at your jokes, and you're buying a drink. The next thing you know you're in the motel room with 'em naked.

And the next thing you know you're about to make a key vote and what happens: some well dressed person comes up and whispers in your ear: hey man, there's tapes out on you. Were you in a motel room on whatever [date] with whoever?

And then you're like, "uh oh". Then he says, you really ought not be voting for this thing.

100% that this bill will pass, once all the theatrics are over.
Still need proof that all of your selected officials are fully controlled by globalist money?

I think this whole thread is all of us talking about who is really in charge.

However, I would like you to name names.

I think this whole thread is all of us talking about who is really in charge.

However, I would like you to name names.

Some of the names are on the Bilderberger Picture I posted.
Other names:
Start looking who controls the following agencies:

Bank Of International Settlements
Major International Central Banks

I understand you know how to use internet search, but you should be aware that most of the names you will find are high ranking lieutenants.

And since you like to throw strawman's arguments, supposed you do research and you learn some of the names that control the oligarchy. How does that help you?
Do the names matter? Or is it more important to recognize and resist the agenda? The question is rhetorical ofcourse.

Some of the names are on the Bilderberger Picture I posted.
Other names:
Start looking who controls the following agencies:

Bank Of International Settlements
Major International Central Banks

I understand you know how to use internet search, but you should be aware that most of the names you will find are high ranking lieutenants.

And since you like to throw strawman's arguments, supposed you do research and you learn some of the names that control the oligarchy. How does that help you?
Do the names matter? Or is it more important to recognize and resist the agenda? The question is rhetorical ofcourse.

You're spending a lot of time not naming names.

IMG_4351.png

Look ma the bilderbergs are hopium someone down and abusing them because won’t mask and wont take vaccine.

To get loose scream bilderberg 3 times real fast….. They will immediately help you up and offer apology after apology.

Who actually owned the BilderbergHotel?
🤣😀

You're spending a lot of time not naming names.

Ok lazy ass here you go

Chair: François Villeroy de Galhau, Paris

Andrew BaileyLondon
Roberto Campos NetoBrasilia
Shaktikanta DasMumbai
Thomas JordanZurich
Klaas KnotAmsterdam
Christine LagardeFrankfurt am Main
Tiff MacklemOttawa
Joachim NagelFrankfurt am Main
Pan GongshengBeijing
Fabio PanettaRome
Jerome H PowellWashington
Chang Yong RheeSeoul
Victoria Rodríguez CejaMexico
Erik ThedéenStockholm
Kazuo UedaTokyo
John C WilliamsNew York
Pierre WunschBrussels

Current members of BIS Management​

Now, what are YOU going to do about it? Come up with some other bullshit excuse?

Ok lazy ass here you go

Chair: François Villeroy de Galhau, Paris

Andrew BaileyLondon
Roberto Campos NetoBrasilia
Shaktikanta DasMumbai
Thomas JordanZurich
Klaas KnotAmsterdam
Christine LagardeFrankfurt am Main
Tiff MacklemOttawa
Joachim NagelFrankfurt am Main
Pan GongshengBeijing
Fabio PanettaRome
Jerome H PowellWashington
Chang Yong RheeSeoul
Victoria Rodríguez CejaMexico
Erik ThedéenStockholm
Kazuo UedaTokyo
John C WilliamsNew York
Pierre WunschBrussels
Those are all appointed governors.
Andrew Bailey
IMG_5355.png
Who appointed him

IMG_5356.png

But who appointed him

So on so on

I want to see the rulers… not the appointees

Who is this guy’s boss. Who does he answer to? He pulls most of the Woke here.
Amazing they have a woodrow wilson award

IMG_5357.jpeg

Fink - loved Obuma group.came in hot in 2008 but who does Fink work for?
Mr Woke - Fink

Back