diy solar

diy solar

Complete guide for 48V using EG4 18k

Meter - GreenLancer put a third meter on my plans, does that seem correct?
Not sure. It depends on what the POCO rules are for your solar tariff. It also interacts with things like REC credit rules. It might have to do with the fact that you have EV charger there on the main panel. Extra meters let them determine the specifics of how much you generated, consumed, and imported/exported.

I wonder if they’ll still require all those meters even if you take the EV charger out. If they are worried you are going to add loads in the main panel again.

It’s also possible Greenlancer is being overly conservative and spamming stuff in to guarantee it passes POCO and AHJ review.

There are a few folks here on forum from Arizona that might be able to help.

Interestingly, they put the Sol-ark15 as my inverter and the Eg4 as my battery.
EG4 isn’t a SolArk battery partner. No 9540 and finger pointing tech support may result.

he works for a local company in Phoenix, to look them over the plans and he is it seemed
complicated. I'm guessing he doesn't want to work that hard.

Hybrid setups are already pretty complicated and your subpanel/metering is up there in complexity. You’re going to have a lot of crap up on the walls.

Another thing is that when you install a hybrid your house/property electrical kind of becomes the complexity of a small factory. OTOH in places with terrible power grids this complexity is normal. Everyone has solar and generators.

diy solar

diy solar
Back