diy solar

diy solar

conext configuration tool password

Darcy Costa Rica

Hello all,

I recently installed a pair of Schneider Conext XW Pro inverters and am trying to set the voltages of the inverters. They are both outputting 118.8V and the configuration tool says the master should be 0.4 to 0.6V lower than the slave.

I have the Conext Configuration Tool. When you get to the point where you change the Output Voltage of the inverter, it asks for a password. I cannot find this password anywhere in the documentation for the tool, and I never installed a password in the inverter. Either there is a location for setting an inverter password that I have not found, or they are keeping this a "secret".

Can someone help me with the password? What am I missing?

Thanks!

There are a few possibilities for the default password that Schneider uses. Admin123, password, Password, User. You probably tried most of these.

I got the password to change AC Calibration via InsightLocal: XWproGridCodes (works for my XW+). I think the password must just be for InsightLocal and not depend on the inverter. I don't know if the config tool uses the same one, probably not.

Back