diy solar

diy solar

Curious folks thoughts of this 24 volt battery

I built a 48v battery using Fortune cells from Electric Car Parts without issue and am happy with it.

Be sure to check out Wills video on the Fortune cells.

I was about to order the battery you linked until I found this:

No experience yet but waiting ?

Oops, now I see you are looking at 24v. They have a 48v version that looks identical I had been looking at.

As Roseanne Roseannadanna would say, never mind!

I too am curious if anyone has experience with this 24v battery pack or have seen a review.
When asking for a quote for 16 Fortune cells to make a 24v 200ah bank, the company said that this battery pack was a better, cost savings option.
From the pictures inside the container, it looks to be constructed well, but does not have a lot of ventilation.
I have asked the company if they would send a pack to @Will Prowse for a complete review.

Company is: Electric Car Parts Company
Product is: 24V 200Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Battery Pack

I too am curious if anyone has experience with this 24v battery pack or have seen a review.
When asking for a quote for 16 Fortune cells to make a 24v 200ah bank, the company said that this battery pack was a better, cost savings option.
From the pictures inside the container, it looks to be constructed well, but does not have a lot of ventilation.
I have asked the company if they would send a pack to @Will Prowse for a complete review.

Company is: Electric Car Parts Company
Product is: 24V 200Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Battery Pack
I would also love to see his review. I have purchased 4 of those but they are taking forever to come in. I just hope Electric Car Parts Company isn't a scam and my batteries finally come in. Also hope Will agrees that they are good batteries as I hope they are.

I would also love to see his review. I have purchased 4 of those but they are taking forever to come in. I just hope Electric Car Parts Company isn't a scam and my batteries finally come in. Also hope Will agrees that they are good batteries as I hope they are.

You should also contract Carl or Bard (brad.energetech@gmail.com ) and encourage them to get a pack out to Will soon ASAP.
How long ago did you place your order?

I will talk to Carl early this week and will mention getting one of those batteries to Will. I ordered them 2 months and 2 weeks ago and they were coming from China at the time of order.

But it seems you are the exception not the rule.

While that could be true, or not, I’m not comfortable disparaging a company that’s been around 14 years with satisfied customers during this Covid stuff.

Just sayin ?

While that could be true, or not, I’m not comfortable disparaging a company that’s been around 14 years with satisfied customers during this Covid stuff.

Just sayin ?
Fair enough but it also needs to be known that they don't always produce what they say they can. You and others have had good luck. But still others have had bad luck. Some have actually given up waiting and they did get their money back. I don't have anything bad to say other than that.

Just sayin ?

I agree. I expect delays from all suppliers these days.
At least this company is up front on delivery delays with me.
As of a couple days ago, the Fortune cells can arrive in 2 weeks. These battery pack are 7 weeks for delivery.

Fair enough but it also needs to be known that they don't always produce what they say they can. You and others have had good luck. But still others have had bad luck.
I agree. I expect delays from all suppliers these days.
At least this company is up front on delivery delays with me.
As of a couple days ago, the Fortune cells can arrive in 2 weeks. These battery pack are 7 weeks for delivery.
Please let us know how it works out. my experience is the delays keep getting added on to. Something like 2 weeks becomes 6 weeks. And yes delays can be expected during the whole covid meess

I found the following battery I am thinking about using for a 24volt battery bank. Please let me know your thoughts.

Question? Do the batteries each need to be 200AH?
I'm asking because I picked up 2-24V(100AH) batteries from BigBattery.Com for $1,605 shipped using will's discount code and it only took a few weeks to arrive at my house in Florida. That's $300 Cheaper and Will already gave these a good review.
I'm just curious, I have no affiliation with them.

Thanks, Rich.

diy solar

diy solar
Back