diy solar

diy solar

Curious

MassEffect

Hi I'm from Texas I hope eeveryone is having a blessed day! Can anyone tell me if the flashfish 300 watt solar generator is worth owning? I will try to attach a couple pictures. Any help would be wonderful...Thank You

To see it on amazon, click here

Screenshot_20190921-101953_DuckDuckGo.jpgScreenshot_20190921-101953_DuckDuckGo.jpgScreenshot_20190921-101949_DuckDuckGo.jpgScreenshot_20190921-101944_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190921-102003_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20190921-102003_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 8
The first question you need to ask yourself: what am I going to use it for? Emergency power? Camping? Just in case scenario? The next question is: what do I expect to power with it and for how long?

Without those answers, every solar charger or no solar charger might be worth it. Kind of like Schrodinger's Box.

I know the answers to those questions already...I was wanting to know if anyone knew of it's quality.

There is only one review that isn't 5 stars, and he/she admitted to not reading the specs before purchase. I'd buy it! The bad review indicates that it cannot be charged and used at the same time.

Yeah I was aware of that it couldn't provides power while charging so I wasn't concerned about that issue...just seemed for the money it would be a good buy! However I ran across a much better deal. I got a KYNG 500w solar power generator for 222.99. It had good reviews and a good rating so I got it instead! I mean 200 more watts for 43 dollars ....can't beat it!

But I'm disabled and money is then...so I'm limited, how ever I got a great deal on a 500 watt generator for 43 more dollars...just happened on it and it was on a good sale!!!

Not being able to be charged and used at the same time is a pretty big problem in my opinion. I have the Kyng unit and have been very happy with it it.

Back