diy solar

diy solar

custom made battery box for eve LF280K cells

seplos already selling it for 450
but they refused to sell with without the bms
i asked seplos :

We now have a MASON case with 16 pcs Eve 280Ah cells and a 200A BMS. The price of the battery case plus BMS is 450USD. If you already have BMS, the price is minus the price of BMS. 450-145=305USD

so they are selling it without BMS and cells

We now have a MASON case with 16 pcs Eve 280Ah cells and a 200A BMS. The price of the battery case plus BMS is 450USD. If you already have BMS, the price is minus the price of BMS. 450-145=305USD
Who was your contact? I emailed them and they quoted me $500 with the BMS :O

What will be the widht?

Would be nice if they offer 19" rack mounts as option so you can stack them inside a 19" cabinet.

I think he said they are 44cm (~17") wide but these are designed to be stacked without a rack, the feet fit into the top of the unit below.

I have two on order with BMS. $1287.00 DDP paypal North Jersey USA.

Got two ordered as well - $1290 shipped to rural Washington State.

With cells from Docan, this could be a very nice finished pack for about $0.21/Wh - curious to see how it all comes together!

Last edited:
Ordered four of these to Eastern Ontario, Canada. $2627USD DDP (includes parallel and power cables as well)

i asked seplos :

so they are selling it without BMS and cells
Thanks so much for the heads up on this! I just completed and order for 3 of them. Shipping is a bit steep, but overall I am ok with the price. The kits look sweet, and Adam has indicated they will work with my Seplos 200ah BMS's. This will bring my total to 7 Seplos Masons. Great bamg for the buck in my opinion.

ordered 5 to Germany :) now dicussing the cables as i think it is difficult to get the matching connectors standalone

ordered 5 to Germany :) now dicussing the cables as i think it is difficult to get the matching connectors standalone
A really well built for purpouse fire resistant battery box was the final missing component for diy builders. Seplos is going to sell a lot of these in my opinion.

A really well built for purpouse fire resistant battery box was the final missing component for diy builders. Seplos is going to sell a lot of these in my opinion.
i agee.
plus, their way of hooking the balancing/bms leads should cause less problems

Back