diy solar

diy solar

Daly BMS current calibration

Le noble

Hello everyone

I have A bluejoy Battery 200Ah 16s
Equiped with Daly BMS 150A

While trying to upgrade the BMS to connect to a Sorotec inverter I accidently reset the BMS To factory settings. Everything get blank.
I set again all parameters and BMS work again
But still one problem, current reading is not correct reading on the bluetooth app or PC software is 6 times greater than real current.
I tried calibration using PC software but no result,
In these photos, charging is 40amp reading is 216.5, calibration is rejected by software, red flag.

Does any one has solution

Thanks and regards to whom read this post

Attachments

• IMG-20230422-WA0032.jpg
    IMG-20230422-WA0032.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-20230422-WA0030.jpg
    IMG-20230422-WA0030.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG-20230422-WA0031(1).jpg
    IMG-20230422-WA0031(1).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 17
Hello,
try to change the value of Cur sampling Res:
  • If your readings are 6x higher, you must multiply the value by 6 to get the correct reading.
  • The real value will be somewhere between 0,1-0,5mΩ

1682689595357.png

Hello,
  • If your readings are 6x higher, you must multiply the value by 6 to get the correct reading.

View attachment 146940
I have a similar problem.
250a 16s daly. Reads -3.6amps with zero load.
mine is reading 0.1Mohm on the software, going by your analogy, so i shud multiply it by 3.6, so will set it 0.36 or 0.3 if 0.36 isnt accepted

edit: so set it to 0.26 and this seemed to have resolved the issue. it reads zero amps on no load and then reads the idle consumption of the inverter when its powered on.

i noticed that the bms refresh rate isnt so smooth...as it flickers to zero for a few seconds

Last edited:
I have a similar problem.
250a 16s daly. Reads -3.6amps with zero load.
mine is reading 0.1Mohm on the software, going by your analogy, so i shud multiply it by 3.6, so will set it 0.36 or 0.3 if 0.36 isnt accepted

edit: so set it to 0.26 and this seemed to have resolved the issue. it reads zero amps on no load and then reads the idle consumption of the inverter when its powered on.

i noticed that the bms refresh rate isnt so smooth...as it flickers to zero for a few seconds
The current acquisition value cannot be modified. We calculate the value based on the number of sampling resistors. After modification, the current acquisition will be messed up! Your 3.6A is the zero drift current of the resistive load. You only need to set 4A on the current wave and set 0A calibration on the app, and it will be OK.

Hello,

View attachment 146940

Your CADC filter is unstable due to resistive load interference. You need to ask the store to add a CADC to your program.

Noticed! The value of this current acquisition must not be changed! ! ! !

What should it be set to?

My readings are all screwed up now and my SOC is grossly incorrect after trying to get the BMS to read the correct current.

Fully charged the bms reads 3.7% charged.

What should it be set to?

My readings are all screwed up now and my SOC is grossly incorrect after trying to get the BMS to read the correct current.

Fully charged the bms reads 3.7% charged.
Please set back to the regular sampling resistor value. If you are troubled by current jumps, just ask for help and ask for an upgrade to a program with CADC.

Please set back to the regular sampling resistor value. If you are troubled by current jumps, just ask for help and ask for an upgrade to a program with CADC.

I found and adjusted soc manually.

You mean ask daly for new firmware?

Back