diy solar

diy solar

Detailed history logs disappeared - Growatt

mnakkach

I use to see and export the detailed logs from the inverters, logs are getting exported every 5min.

Charts and data are refreshed on the dashboard but i am not able to reach to the detailed logs / excel sheet, in the below highlighted section circled in red, i used to see Logs and Setting. Now i can only see Setting.

Any idea? anyone else is facing the same?

1657963015353.png

To be more specific, the missing option is called "History Data", i used to select data range and export to excel sheet the below information. Now i am not able to find it.

Any hints?

1658029748710.png

just found a similar post but sounds complex

To be more specific, the missing option is called "History Data", i used to select data range and export to excel sheet the below information. Now i am not able to find it.

Any hints?

View attachment 102852
It has disappeared, for the 6 days I've been getting PVVoltLowWarn error which is undocumented. Growatt said it's a server issue which they were working on. The error which appeared every night just before and just after midnight has now gone but so has the History Data as you have seen. I'll email Growatt again, they do seem responsive and see if they will put it back.

It has disappeared, for the 6 days I've been getting PVVoltLowWarn error which is undocumented. Growatt said it's a server issue which they were working on. The error which appeared every night just before and just after midnight has now gone but so has the History Data as you have seen. I'll email Growatt again, they do seem responsive and see if they will put it back.
Still no history data for me, is it the same for all Growatt users?

Well, lo and behold my "History Data" button is back today! But with it, comes another weird glitch... according to my dashboard I've exported 4.5 MegaWatts to the grid today... thing is, I'm purely offgrid! (and my inverter doesn't even support grid tie):

wjnUEva.png

Well, lo and behold my "History Data" button is back today! But with it, comes another weird glitch... according to my dashboard I've exported 4.5 MegaWatts to the grid today... thing is, I'm purely offgrid! (and my inverter doesn't even support grid tie):

wjnUEva.png
Wow, the same amount of energy too, it has to be a glitch. I wish I could export but my GTI went out.

Nevermind - working again now... maybe they were working on the "exported to grid" glitch because that panel no longer shows for me.
I logged in this morning around 8:30AM and everything works just fine, they even got the exported to grid glitch fix!

Last edited:
Back