diy solar

diy solar

Deye hybrid in offgrid SBU mode

addieboy

Please help with settings:
AC Input: 210v
Inv Output 230v
Zero Output to Load

I would like my setup to run in offgrid/hybrid mode, that is SBU (Solar, Battery and Utility) with 230v in output when in solar and battery. However, with the above setup, the output of the inverter forces it to be the same as the AC input which is 210v.

If I turn off the AC input breaker to the Deye, voltage goes back to 230v without interruption.

I tried setting the AC in grid frequency lower than my gridnsupply and it did cut the AC supply (display shows off-grid mode and with an x l) bit I didnt try yet if it uses this grid after the sun is out and the battery is depleted.

The Powmr 10.2kw did SBU flawlessly (I guess since it usually gets back to grid at 3am) but the fan is noisier than the deye and some lights flicker on powmr but not on deye so Im keeping the deye.

Any workaround?

Read up on your TimeOfUse table. That regulates the discharge and use of your batteries.
There are no SBU or similar setting on the Deyes.
I understand what you mean but I think it would be helpful for you to post photos of all your setup screens on the inverter.
I can help you from there.
Now in the summer I don't pull power from the grid at all in my setup. It is only connected as a backup in case of bad weather for extended periods (mostly winter).

Back