diy solar

diy solar

Deye WindTurbine support added to firmware?

burgerking

My firmware was recently updated and now I see new stuffs under Advanced Function.
No idea what these are for.
1657455667439.png

Checkbox ATS function was added too.

Deye 5KW Hybrid
HMI: 0000-C358

Windturbines have always been supported as input but those settings are new.

Received the same update with a new "gen force" setting on batteries settings too. No idea what it's supposed to do ...

how did you update your firmware and where do you get the firmware files from?

You need to send an email to service@deye.com.cn with the model, current FW & serial number of your inverter to receive an upgrade.

They do not send you a file but do the firmware upgrade remotely thru Solarman.

Note that they will not tell you when they will do the upgrade (they did just a few hours after I asked them) & at the time your inverter will turn off & you will don't have power for a few minutes ...

You need to send an email to service@deye.com.cn with the model, current FW & serial number of your inverter to receive an upgrade.

They do not send you a file but do the firmware upgrade remotely thru Solarman.

Note that they will not tell you when they will do the upgrade (they did just a few hours after I asked them) & at the time your inverter will turn off & you will don't have power for a few minutes ...
Yes and make sure your router stays powered up while this is happening

FYI, I was over helping a neighbor set some things the other day on his Sol-Ark 12k, and noticed he also has the 'gen force' and wind curves sections added after updating the firmware via Internet upgrade.

How is the windturbine supposed to be wired to the DEYE inverter?

Kindly share the diagram.

It seems to be a DC VOLTAGE / AMPS curve from the WTG controller, right?

Br kurt. Denmark

Back