diy solar

diy solar

Do We Need a Control Group?

I keep telling ppl they pulled off their Agenda 2021 population reduction with Covid-19. Bill Gates was involved in the EcoHealth Alliance.

Bill Gates needs to be indicted and charged as well. He is a hand rubbing sicko freak.

When drive during what was once rush hour traffic in big cities now it is not grid locked. Something major has changed. There is no where the traffic that existed it has faded away. Still crowded but way less. My entire life it has always been a grid lock very slow traffic there during rush hour. It is weird. There are help wanted signs everywhere.

I watched other videos and it said there was huge increase in sickness disability apps for Social Security. Bob has posted info as well as others too.

Israel warned everyone about the heart damage from shots and it was hushed for those doctors.

Hmmmm remember those 5 Governors that introduced sickness into the retirement homes in their States?

This is on Rumble:

They were eliminating old ppl. They put their foot soldiers on it. Agenda 21 was real. Still real.

The big killer with covid was pneumonia like sickness then sepsis kidney shut down.

IMG_0728.jpeg
This guy was an idiot and had zero precautions when trying to replicate. These ppl are friggin idiots.
Go read this shit how he tried reproduce 1918 flu. Remember or know there was killer pneumonia part too.

IMG_5652.png
IMG_5653.jpeg

The NIH that probably made the covid-19. These ppl are idiots… criminals. They probably made the shit here and put the pneumonia part from 1918 flu into the Covid-19. These fuckers are crazy. Irresponsible…and deadly The military would love a bioweapon like this. If genetically targeted like race - groups even better. Maybe RFK jr was right!

97% ppl had pneumonia in 1918 Flu…the pneumonia was major killer.
IMG_5656.jpeg
Around 52:00 mark they talk about dangers of it getting out of hand and loose…from labs. Admits military involvement.

2006 shot drills to get shot compliances.

Fauci herd immunity

It would be nice if the news media would just start listing vax status.
Of course they won’t ask about vax stats but would be nice.
Is it to much to ask that the news writer be required to inquire about vax stat?

The writers know sudden death is on the rise.

IMG_5669.jpeg

Another science experiment gone wrong? What has Gates been up to this time?
I'm a little surprised they didn't just say it's caused by global warming and call it a day.

Dr Pierre Kory and the FLCCC sued the FDA over their statements against Ivermectin ..... The FDA has settled instead of fighting the case in court.

You can click ... no thanks .... instead of providing an email address.

They can’t apologize or will be sued malpractice if had any idea it might not be 100% as stated. The FALSE shit about it - covid vaccines stops covid should be law suits a plenty.

Unfortunately you are correct .... I'm sure the Covid vaccines and boosters are considered standard of care .... If a Dr deviates from standard of care they put themselves at risk.
Doctors are lazy now days ..... They just need to know the standard of care, and more importantly the rules your health insurance set up .... no more concern about innovating or treating their patients as an individual .... GPs Don't have to go make hospital rounds any more.
The doctors who came up with Covid hospital and early treatment protocols that DIDN'T follow the standard of care are the true heroes.
General medicine is in a sad state.

Reactions: D71
Standard of care doesn't cover it when it was obvious to a large chunk of the population that it was neither safe nor effective, including many of the researchers at the drug companies. Doctors are supposed to be the smart ones...

Back