diy solar

diy solar

Do We Need a Control Group?

NAC might be another thing to research for Covid vaccine detox.

Another drug for big pharmacy to make more money off of when in reality all one has to do is take care of there body using natural items our planet produces...
I have had Covid-19 at least 2 times once when it was first announced 2019-2020 and again later. The second time around was not near as bad.... was taking more supplements and upped the does of vitamin C and D, took Zinc Quercetin combo, Navage-saline mid-way through second sickness = real life saver kept sinus open. I probably should have taken ivermectin or hcq. it saved Africa...nigeria only lost ~3500 to covid deaths.
Don't be so sure you haven't been vaccinated.

They were putting it in the food supply in 2018 and might be responsible for the transmission - invention of Covid-19 as a whoops. Did the Govt ever produce a virus or are we still going off a computer model from the Chinese? We know they state by admission the child can be vaccinated for say in the womb if the mother takes the vaccine when pregnant. I due to religious reasons don't eat pork. Fact is they injected everything. “Transfers covid antibodies to baby” why inject new borns?IMG_2459.jpeg

Project Veritas busted Pfizer for using aborted fetal cells. Whoops
IMG_2488.jpeg

pfizer whistle blower story

Hello everyone! I'm Melissa McAtee and I've whisteblown against the company I've given nearly 10 years of my life for. I've decided to whistleblow because I believe the people are not making informed decisions on what they put in their body. I'm not doing this for money or any benefit to myself as I'm losing many great benefits and pay to do this. Pfizer's own policies say they expect integrity, honesty and OWNing our actions. I was in complete shock to find my worst fears to be true when I found these things by a total accident, or what I believe to be a miracle of God. I'm not an anti vaxxer. I'm fully vaccinated and work for a pharmacutical company that makes injectable medications. I just didn't get this ONE. I was simply waiting until my company started producing the vaccines to see if anything seemed sketchy or out of place about the production of this shot. Sadly, right away there was lying, deciet and manipulation within my plant. Recently they began going back on their claim to value equity by mandating the shot to their employees and only testing those who did not recieve the shot. When the Science says that even the vaxxed can spread it. Once I found this information I was in a panic and took an LOA from work to take care of my stress and mental health. Then I saw an article that Pfizer's goal is to get this to babies as young as 6 months old this year and that's when I knew I had to say something. This isn't about Republican vs. Democrat. Liberal vs. Conservative. Religious vs. Non religious. This is about humanity and doing the right thing when you believe something wrong is taking place. I believe God kept me at my job and in my position for this very reason. Ephesians 5:11 says "Have nothing to do with the fruitless works of darkenss, but rather expose them." So that's what I'm doing. In these uncertain times with my safety and my future. ANY support or prayer is GREATLY appreciated. I planned on starting a family on Pfizer insurance and now I won't get the chance. My livlihood had been threatened and I may face legal battles. But I don't neccessarily care. For me this is about exposing truth and doing EVERYTHING I can to bring light to the darkness and expose the truth. I'm just one employee who has information out of many. I'm the first because I simply have nothing to lose but my job in my eyes. If I face pursecution or death, may it be in the name of truth and on the right side of History. I pray that you understand I am not coming forward falsely. That I fully plan to make sure the public has transparency and honesty in their medical decisions.
John 3:20 "Everyone who does evil, hates the light and will not come into it in fear that their deeds will be exposed"
Come into the light Pfizer, be honest with your employees and the world. This is why so many of your employees refuse to bow to the vaccine. Many of us have information and it won't end with me. I hope what I've done brings us closer to unity in the world and bring understanding to people that wonder why some people involved in the processes are "vaccine hesitant". Who do you think knows the most about the food at the restaurant? The Waitress who serves you the food, and knows the menu and has eaten the food themselves? Or, the ones who preapred the food, know the ingredients and are part of preparation of the food? Pfizer has turned it's back on it's employees when Albert Bourla promised he wouldn't bring polictics into the work place over this. Their employees have missed, holidays, birthdays, special events to work for them and have missed out memories with loved ones no longer with us to work for them, and they are disregarding all of the effort and contribution from their "vaccine hesitant" employees. God bless all of you. -Melissa McAtee”

Last edited:
Another drug for big pharmacy to make more money off of when in reality all one has to do is take care of there body using natural items our planet produces...
I am no fan of "for profit medicine" either, I guess we have that in common? But would you take or advocate ivermectin?

More information about the bad batches of Covid vaccine in the linked article ..... 4.2% of Pfizer batches responsible for 71% of adverse events .... This site is usually behind a paywall, but I think this link is free for all to read .... please let me know if it can't be read because of a paywall.

More bad news for face masks .... this study didn't analyze the effectiveness against Covid, but looked at the health hazards associated with wearing a face mask.

A snippet below:
1681745301285.png

Most likely most of pro vax came from this group. How the left also seemed to take over social media.
IMG_2491.jpeg

Explains voter groups:

Biden spent 2x the money of Trump to get elected. Where did that money go?

This is no doubt why Leo likes Soros. They politicize everything. Covid push.

Ppl have got to start looking at bigger picture. They are connected for the dots. ………

I just watched an EXTREMELY interesting video that ties a lot of things together in a way that finally makes sense.

Most people don't realize that the US response was run as a National Security Complex response to the pandemic rather than a health emergency .... that means HHS was not in charge of the pandemic response ... DOD was. This spawned a whole series of things that explain a lot that doesn't make any sense otherwise.
The video also shows how Trump Derangement Syndrome morphed into Covid Derangement Syndrome ... which explains why people like Leo still cling to the idea that the treatment protocols didn't work.

There's a teaser for a much longer video on YouTube. I would recommend watching the longer video of at all possible ... set up a trial membership or something.
YouTube teaser here ....

Full video here .... https://www.theepochtimes.com/debbie-lerman-how-americas-national-security-complex-took-over-the-pandemic-response_5197188.html?est=I0VQp0lDA9WkWn9CEnq6b9S5CN6bgnv6h14WMkO7YjyyE/45NKiaXdfb6Ah7j3T+1fM=

Last edited:
Bob have you seen this: Leo and pro-vax needs to pray to Trump. He made the narratives that Leo preaches.

I just watched an EXTREMELY interesting video that ties a lot of things together in a way that finally makes sense.

Most people don't realize that the US response was run as a National Security Complex response to the pandemic rather than a health emergency .... that means HHS was not in charge of the pandemic response ... DOD was. This spawned a whole series of things that explain a lot that doesn't make any sense otherwise.
The video also shows how Trump Derangement Syndrome morphed into Covid Derangement Syndrome ... which explains why people like Leo still cling to the idea that the treatment protocols didn't work.

There's a teaser for a much longer video on YouTube. I would recommend watching the longer video of at all possible ... set up a trial membership or something.
YouTube teaser here ....

Full video here .... https://www.theepochtimes.com/debbie-lerman-how-americas-national-security-complex-took-over-the-pandemic-response_5197188.html?est=I0VQp0lDA9WkWn9CEnq6b9S5CN6bgnv6h14WMkO7YjyyE/45NKiaXdfb6Ah7j3T+1fM=

There are 2 overlapping reasons this was a national security response.

The first is that they knew from the start that this was a lab leak ... or intentional biological attack.

The 2nd is that the national security folks had already already identified mRNA vaccines as the ONLY fast way to develop a vaccine and they were determine to do a large scale test on the population to see if they could make it work.... this was a necessary part of planning for potential future biological attacks.

As long as too many people didn't immediately drop dead and there was some level of effectiveness demonstrated ... they considered it a successful test of mRNA technology.

Bob have you seen this: Leo and pro-vax needs to pray to Trump. He made the narratives that Leo preaches.

At that point in time .... the vaccine did SEEM to be working against the delta variant. We will never know how this would have played out if Trump had been re-elected.

Trump did say if it killed him we would be first to know. What did his brother and ex-wife die from?

You guys crack me up, on the one hand you claim Trump brought about the vaccines and on the other hand you guys claim the vaccines kill more people than covid itself...

Most ppl listen when they start killing ppl you know and love - loved. Remember Trump’s youngest son missing when they were leaving Washington DC during Biden being sworn in. Figure it out.

Attachments

• IMG_2501.jpeg
    IMG_2501.jpeg
    230.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2500.jpeg
    IMG_2500.jpeg
    526.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2497.jpeg
    IMG_2497.jpeg
    543.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2498.jpeg
    IMG_2498.jpeg
    570 KB · Views: 0
You guys crack me up, on the one hand you claim Trump brought about the vaccines and on the other hand you guys claim the vaccines kill more people than covid itself...
Your point being?
You crack me up with your bs memes and screenshots to help you cope with your deep denial.

diy solar

diy solar
Back