diy solar

diy solar

Does anyone know who's BMS is this?

infocean

Hi,

I found this BMS in a Rosen Solar Electric 9.6KWh, 48 Volt 200Amp battery. Although many from this forum say that Rosen is using Seplos BMSes, looks like this BMS is not theirs, because the Seplos rep stopped responding after I sent him/her the picture of the label.
I also would like to know what BMS would be the best to replace this dead one without making major changes to the battery case and from metal plate. According to Rosen's documentation this is a 15S4P cell arrangement inside and the max charging and discharging current is 150 Amps. The Deye inverter was set for max (dis)charge of 100Amps by me.
Thanks ahead,
János

Attachments

• tempImageZViHGM.png
    tempImageZViHGM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 16
  • tempImageI2fhdH.png
    tempImageI2fhdH.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 16
Certainly looks like a Seplos, they do their numbering that way.

This looks like the same thing, though it's not 15S4P.

Last edited:
Hi,

I found this BMS in a Rosen Solar Electric 9.6KWh, 48 Volt 200Amp battery. Although many from this forum say that Rosen is using Seplos BMSes, looks like this BMS is not theirs, because the Seplos rep stopped responding after I sent him/her the picture of the label.
I also would like to know what BMS would be the best to replace this dead one without making major changes to the battery case and from metal plate. According to Rosen's documentation this is a 15S4P cell arrangement inside and the max charging and discharging current is 150 Amps. The Deye inverter was set for max (dis)charge of 100Amps by me.
Thanks ahead,
János
This is a seplos 10c ( v1 canbus only ) BMS.

You can replace with a 10e ( V2 and bluetooth) in place, maybe a V3 , but can't be sure of the last one

The reason seplos stopped responding is simple, this was sold OEM to Rosen and they should be the ones supporting you

Back