diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

Pussy
Anyone who hides behind a keyboard and hurls insults without ever posting facts, engaging in honest debate ?
They are not a man
LOL...you don't post facts. You post whatever you can find on some far out right wing website and claim they are facts. They aren't. You don't have enough brainpower to determine what is factual or not.

All I have to say about this video is WOW .... It's long .... I actually watched most of it at normal speed .... I'm going to watch it again and try to find this Dr's articles.

I will watch this tomorrow !
Responding to these idiot posts right now is like play whack-a-mole :)

LOL...you don't post facts. You post whatever you can find on some far out right wing website and claim they are facts. They aren't. You don't have enough brainpower to determine what is factual or not.
Well then debate me !
You post something you believe is true in a new thread. Call it Brad vs BMcL and I will respond.
We can take our time.
Wanna go for it ? Wanna get your a$$ kicked ?

Well then debate me !
You post something you believe is true in a new thread. Call it Brad vs BMcL and I will respond.
We can take our time.
Wanna go for it ? Wanna get your a$$ kicked ?
Get my ass kicked by a someone who barely made it through high school? Comedy gold!

There has been no proof against Covid 19. In fact it is ineffective against Covid 19. Also generally the lozenges don’t work. It is zinc ingested that works. I will post research tomorrow.
You say there is no proof.
Then you say it is ineffective. (Despite there being no proof you claim.)
Then you say you will post research tomorrow.
Which I guess is going to happen in the middle of the night because today it doesnt exist.
Its obvious you are not here for progressive discourse, you just want to prove who the biggest ass**** is.
I concede, you win.

And here is another study of this exact treatment:

So why dont you just get out of the way of spreading this info to everyone, people are dying from your attempts to stop "misinformation".

And here is another study of this exact treatment:

So why dont you just get out of the way of spreading this info to everyone, people are dying from your attempts to stop "misinformation".
LOL...people are dying because they aren't taking zinc lozenges!

Which I guess is going to happen in the middle of the night because today it doesnt exist.
Its obvious you are not here for progressive discourse, you just want to prove who the biggest ass**** is.
I concede, you win.
If you were diagnosed with Covid, would you take these morons advice ?
1) Do nothing
2) Go home and hope you don't die.

No, you would take zinc lozenges and do everything the FLCCC doctors recommended.

Here is an in depth report of the effects of different types of oral zinc on common colds ( which are often coronaviruses)

Look at how much shorter the duration of the cold was. We could directly translate that to a decrease in severity and the difference between life and death in many individuals.

As the doctor said its important to start this immediately at the onset of symptoms.

In my case I had them ready and started immediately when I noticed I had lost my sense of smell and had a fever.

You can bicker all you like about why this study hasnt been done all over again for this new virus, but the mechanisms for its early stages are similar.

Why would people prevent others from knowing about this just to prove they are right?

All I have to say about this video is WOW .... It's long .... I actually watched most of it at normal speed .... I'm going to watch it again and try to find this Dr's articles.

Found more information about this DR.

I concede, you win.
I have said the exact same thing from the beginning. Look at my first response.
I said they have effectiveness for the common cold.
It is hard to discuss these things with someone that does not have a medical science background.

To quote from your own report involving 4 people:

"In this uncontrolled case series,"

"Given the low toxicity and ease of administration of zinc lozenges it would seem prudent to begin testing of zinc in a controlled setting as a potential therapy for COVID-19."

I don't think I have ever posted for you before the hierarchy of medical research.
Take a look.

Now if you look at the second chart you will see case series is the second rung from the bottom above animal studies. Additionally, it involves only 4 people so it seems very very very generous to call it a case series.

Attachments

• 456117_1_En_2_Fig1_HTML.png
    456117_1_En_2_Fig1_HTML.png
    277.4 KB · Views: 1
  • FEpfEH_X0AEF42s.jpg
    FEpfEH_X0AEF42s.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1
And then go home and die in your bed because nothing that group says to do will help you.
This is true however both BMcl and Bob B have been vaccinated. They are just advising other people. Just like Fox mandated all its people be vaccinated but they spend their day claing mandates are fascism and dishing vaccine misinformation.
This is also why they all run to the hospital as soon as they get sick.

SUDDENLY, they believe in medical science.

Here is an in depth report of the effects of different types of oral zinc on common colds ( which are often coronaviruses)

Look at how much shorter the duration of the cold was. We could directly translate that to a decrease in severity and the difference between life and death in many individuals.

As the doctor said its important to start this immediately at the onset of symptoms.

In my case I had them ready and started immediately when I noticed I had lost my sense of smell and had a fever.

You can bicker all you like about why this study hasnt been done all over again for this new virus, but the mechanisms for its early stages are similar.

Why would people prevent others from knowing about this just to prove they are right?
Here is the state of research on Zinc for cold and flu.

There is some possible efficacy here. Clearly, supplements outperform lozenges. If you cannot access simply fill out the registration. It is free.
NONE OF THIS IS ON COVID.

Four studies examined zinc lozenges for preventing rhinovirus infection in volunteers who agreed to be inoculated with live virus. Two of these began treatment prior to virus challenge and two examined post-exposure prophylaxis, and all used placebo control. None of these studies showed a preventive effect for the zinc treatment (relative risk 0.96, 95% CI 0.77-1.21), and the evidence strength was considered moderate.

But for infections acquired in ordinary community settings, daily zinc supplements (at least for oral and intranasal formulations) did seem to help for prevention. Besides the number needed to treat (NNT) of 20 for all infection, the meta-analysis found an 87% reduced risk of developing "moderately severe symptoms" of flu-like illness, as well as 28% less risk of mild symptoms resembling common colds. The NNT for preventing moderately severe illness per 100 person-months was 100.

In treatment of ongoing infection, the meta-analysis showed that zinc helped reduce symptom severity at day 3 of clinical illness, but not when averaged across the entire duration of illness. Hunter and colleagues indicated, however, that the quality of the underlying studies was low.

Here is the other one. You will just need to work your way through it. The bottom line is that there are still clinical trials going on for zinc but there seems to be no efficacy for Covid. The only qualifier is that everyone needs zinc for a proper immune response.

Attachments

• 2020.11.02.20220038v1.full zinc.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 0

diy solar

diy solar
Back