diy solar

diy solar

Eco Worthy battery monitor and 300Ah Renogy battery

steveb12

I have an Eco Worthy 200A battery monitor hooked up to a 300Ah Renogy Lithium battery. The battery monitor says "OUT" and flashes 13.1V and 2.1A. According to Eco Worthy, I should be able to set by hitting RPM and then WPM to read/write. I've tried manually setting the voltage to something above 13.1 (14.6--don't even know if that's correct) and 300Ah. Nothing. The battery is fully charged (per the monitor).

Any help?

Is it this unit,
Screenshot_20240710-202508_OneDrive~2.jpg
This type of monitor is not in common use and the manual is not easy to understand. Flashing seems to indicate something is out of range.
Check all connections are made as per the diagram.
Does your Renogy battery have Bluetooth so you can confirm the battery is operating normally ?

Is it this unit,
View attachment 227796
This type of monitor is not in common use and the manual is not easy to understand. Flashing seems to indicate something is out of range.
Check all connections are made as per the diagram.
Does your Renogy battery have Bluetooth so you can confirm the battery is operating normally ?
That’s the monitor I’m using. Agreed the manual isn’t great.

Unfortunately the Renogy doesn’t have Bluetooth.

I’m triple check the connections.

What type of monitor is more commonly used?

What type of monitor is more commonly used?
Victron Smart shunt, or Victron BMV 712, battery monitor.
Renogy battery monitor.
AILI battery monitor.
The Victron smart shunt displays via a Bluetooth smart phone app. The others have a display, the BMV has both Bluetooth and display.
Unlike the unit you have, all derive current data via a shunt connected in the battery negative path .

Screenshot_20240619-222933_Drive~2.jpg
Screenshot_20231207-194939_Chrome~2.jpg

diy solar

diy solar
Back