diy solar

diy solar

Ecoflow Delta 1300 premature failure, and no help from Ecoflow

MrBoston

The good news...I purchased the unit 2.5 years ago along with four 110 watt solar panels. Things started out well, I was able split a charge cycle between my refrigerator and a small koi pond pump, roughly 6 hours total operation, and achieving a full charge in one day. I constructed my own solar panel support racks for an easier charging process see picture.
The bad news...the expected life expectancy is 800 cycles then it drops to 60%. Which if achieved would be great. I've only had about 15 cycles, and no more than 20 cycles, and my run time is about 2 hours. The unit was sent back to ecoflow they say a battery pack failure and can't repair it. Since warranty is 2 years, they offered only $210 off a new unit. I followed the recommended every 3 months a full cycle drain snd recharge for the 2.5 years, so to me at only 20 cycles it's defective. Management won't intervene, and offer a better option. My confidence in this company and product is shaken and I'm leery on giving them another bag of money if this is how they stand behind their product.

Attachments

• 20200804_103219.jpg
    20200804_103219.jpg
    604.8 KB · Views: 9
Back