diy solar

diy solar

EcoFlow Delta 2 Max light flickering

tigre1su

I wanted to share an issue I faced when I switched from the EcoFlow Delta 1300 to the Delta 2 Max in my RV 12V system (which plugs into the Delta's 12V car/cigarette output). Some of the lights (some with dimmers, some not) began flickering, others were unaffected. I updated the firmware as advised by EcoFlow but the problem persisted, finally, after countless useless emails they advised me to use the AC output instead which I did by using an AC to DC 12V 150W converter. It worked, but as I said to Ecoflow, it is far from resolving the real issue or flaw at hand.
Wonder what may be producing this glitch, as EcoFlow is as lost as I am. My knowledge on solar and 12V systems is very limited.

I wanted to share an issue I faced when I switched from the EcoFlow Delta 1300 to the Delta 2 Max in my RV 12V system (which plugs into the Delta's 12V car/cigarette output). Some of the lights (some with dimmers, some not) began flickering, others were unaffected. I updated the firmware as advised by EcoFlow but the problem persisted, finally, after countless useless emails they advised me to use the AC output instead which I did by using an AC to DC 12V 150W converter. It worked, but as I said to Ecoflow, it is far from resolving the real issue or flaw at hand.
Wonder what may be producing this glitch, as EcoFlow is as lost as I am. My knowledge on solar and 12V systems is very limited.
When your lights appear to be blinking, is your power station connected the charger to wall? And is your unit 110V or 120V? If some of the others are normal, it is very likely that the distortion caused by the UPS work, this situation can only use other lights, there is no way to solve it, because some of the lights have a small adapter and are very sensitive to the UPS

Back