diy solar

diy solar

Ecoflow Smart Home Panel / Delta Pro question

Ody1980

Hello,

I have bought and successfully installed a smart home panel with 2 Delta Pros. Now I have a question if anyone has the same setup - is there a bug with the current firmware or shouldn’t the SHP be able to charge the delta pros while giving battery power also to the circuits?

If I enable charging of both Delta Pros then I won’t be able to use the delta pros to also supply power to the curcuits. So if i set a circuit to use battery power it just goes dark without error because the relay switches to battery power but since both are charging there is no power so circuit goes „dark“ even though SHP shows green light indicator on that circuit.

So now my question why can’t i charge the delta pros while using its battery power as you could do with normal ac charging and discharging at the same time? And if that’s normal it should at least prevent me from enabling a circuit to
Battery power in SHP because you will have a „dark“ room then ?? I am using latest firmware.

Thanks for clearing that up,
Oliver

Last edited:
I don't have a Smart Home panel however I believe there are discussions on here that you can not charge the Delta Pros with AC power while the SHP is connected. Some people charge with a AC to DC converter.

Well in the meantime I got answer from Ecoflow. The infinity port does not allow charging and discharge at the same time but since there are 2 ecoflows connected to the smart panel you can just load one device while the other will be used for powering the house - it’s just not so smart from the firmware to allow to charge both devices because then you are not able to power circuits with the battery during a power outage and it even allows you to switch to battery use which causes an power outage - so more a firmware issue of smart home panel.

Back