diy solar

diy solar

EEL Experience

Looks like the newer cases all have rounded corners.
My existing 2 cases are the v2 variant. My brain is wanting my cases to match so? Does anyone have 2 of the older EEL cases with seplos BMS that they’d like to part with for 280/304ah cells?
No idea, but you could order the masons ;)

Why didn't i find this forum before i placed an order from Howard @ EEL.
I was soooo close to buy the apexium box and batteries from Jenny Wu, but i liked the EEL box better.
I just hope i get decent batteries and not some junk.

View attachment 170275

This order is an evaluationorder, if it is good, we (my company) will buy alot more boxes, i guess you need to start some where.
If we are not happy, I'll go with Apexium and Jenny instead.

I'll try and remember to keep you posted, as i noticed there are others that are nervous about their EEL order.
Any update on this? Will you do it again?

Any update on this? Will you do it again?
I did do it again. However, i only purchased the boxes from EEL the second time, there's some missing parts (Active balancers) but they shipped them in the end. But it's not hassle free ordering from EEL.
I purchased my cells from Jenny Wu the second time around, and what a difference, zero bloating, good packaging, 308-312Ah was the cells.
I can highly recommend purchasing cells from Jenny.

I did do it again. However, i only purchased the boxes from EEL the second time, there's some missing parts (Active balancers) but they shipped them in the end. But it's not hassle free ordering from EEL.
I purchased my cells from Jenny Wu the second time around, and what a difference, zero bloating, good packaging, 308-312Ah was the cells.
I can highly recommend purchasing cells from Jenny.
You think I should cancel my preassembled order from them? They promised EVE 280K Grade A with cell test reports.

Would you mind sharing Jenny Wu's link?

How long did the delivery from EEL take? I have an order in progress.

You think I should cancel my preassembled order from them? They promised EVE 280K Grade A with cell test reports.

Would you mind sharing Jenny Wu's link?
That's for you to decide. I built my own battery with Cells, case and BMS. But i'm fairly comfident that the cells you will recieve are not grade A.
Here's Jennys email: jennywu896@gmail.com

I would say that EEL is definatly not scamming customers, i do believe they try to do a good job. But i don't think that they are well organised.
My understanding is that poor packaging, missing parts, not brand new cells is a continuing problem with there orders, but i have never heard or experienced that they wont replace missing parts when you point it out.

I would definatly buy more cases from them, but not cells.

Back