diy solar

diy solar

EG4 6.5k inverter - how do i turn off that damn startup beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep?

sten

how do i turn off that damn startup beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep?

Looking in the manual all i see if Alarm, mayb thats the setting. There doesnt seem to be any annoying fucking beep noise setting...

The startup beep exists on all foreign sourced inverters. No one knows why, and no one has been able to convince them to give people the option of turning the startup beep off. (only slightly joking...)

The solution, therefore, requires disassembly and covering the speaker with tape, or removing it altogether.

May void your warranty. ?

it drove me crazy until I turned it off in the settings. I took my microwave apart and ripped the speaker out of it...no more beeping. It's much easier on the EG4. Download the user manual if you haven't already. Go to settings number 18, alarm control, set it to be "bOF". Done.

it drove me crazy until I turned it off in the settings. I took my microwave apart and ripped the speaker out of it...no more beeping. It's much easier on the EG4. Download the user manual if you haven't already. Go to settings number 18, alarm control, set it to be "bOF". Done.
Thanks! It was the setting i was thinking...

Back