diy solar

diy solar

EG4 6000xp and power pro communication

EP357

I am struggling to get closed loop communications between the 6000xp and the power pro battery. I am sure it is something simple I am overlooking. I was able to get everything to work using lead acid settings, but would obviously like to have communication.
Does the power pro battery need to have the inverter set as EG4 or Luxpower? I tried EG4, and Luxpower is not currently listed. I am wondering if I need an update to my battery if this is the case?
This is the current settings I am showing on the battery.
Any thoughts?
1000007095.jpg

I would make sure that the master battery dip switch ID No. is set to 1. Also, CAN communication is preferred for either EG4/LUX or LUX with the lithium brand set on the inverter to "0."

1713970356339.png

I would make sure that the master battery dip switch ID No. is set to 1. Also, CAN communication is preferred for either EG4/LUX or LUX with the lithium brand set on the inverter to "0."

View attachment 211321
Thanks Jared I will make sure that is set correctly.
Is there any other EG4 resource that covers this topic? I was unable to find anything and although the manual is good I felt this was one area where it wasn't completely clear.

I don't believe so, however, I will mention this to our technical writing team. This video that goes over BMS communication with the LL-S may be helpful since the two share similar BMS'.

I don't believe so, however, I will mention this to our technical writing team. This video that goes over BMS communication with the LL-S may be helpful since the two share similar BMS'.

Thank you

Back