diy solar

diy solar

EG4 Water Proof 48 batt vs their Rack 48's... What do I give up...

Moretorque

Just curious if the water Proof version can compete or trade offs with the rack mounted in any way with flexibility warranty reliability.... Thanks....

Just curious if the water Proof version can compete or trade offs with the rack mounted in any way with flexibility warranty reliability.... Thanks....
The waterproof versions seem to have a higher rated BMS versus the rack mounts, presumably for that larger trolling motor load. So in that sense an advantage.

The waterproof versions seem to have a higher rated BMS versus the rack mounts, presumably for that larger trolling motor load. So in that sense an advantage.
Thanks Brucey, I love you man. I want something water proof that will work good with a EG4 3000,6500,or a xp6000.I read some things on this site and it was like are these batteries OK? The Victron inverters except (3000) are not UL rated and that is a problem with me. SS sale goes off tomorrow so I think maybe I should get a few items.... or do they run sales that good all the time?

Thanks Brucey, I love you man. I want something water proof that will work good with a EG4 3000,6500,or a xp6000.I read some things on this site and it was like are these batteries OK? The Victron inverters except (3000) are not UL rated and that is a problem with me. SS sale goes off tomorrow so I think maybe I should get a few items.... or do they run sales that good all the time?
Free shipping and sales all the time.

Xp 6000 seems to be the value option and then can use the 450/200 as the SCC so the fans on the xp6000 stay low

Xp 6000 seems to be the value option and then can use the 450/200 as the SCC so the fans on the xp6000 stay low
Get an XP 6000 and mount the water proof EG4 or the rack? or something other? Now that I am learning a little bit that charge controller is gold? gives flexibility?

Thanks Bruce, the problem with that battery from what Will was reading was the warranty sounds so vague he was saying....

For all weather batteries, I would recommend the All Weather Wallmount Battery.

I don't know how reliable the WP series is, and the xp6000 isn't outdoor rated. I'd be looking at a Riuxu I was in the market for a 5kWh for a portable setup, UL approved.

They want 350 to ship to FL, I might as well get a Trophy....

Back