diy solar

diy solar

Extremely Noob question about charging time for a single Chins 12V LiFePo battery

my mdel is not a growatt it`s a powmr HMS-3K-24V
inverter spec mentions no load and power saving consumption
i presume this is the power consumed when it`s turned on but doing nothing anything... if so how do i know how much power it using when actually inverting and and doing it`s job? eitherway it`s a mute point as i cant do anything about that, other than adding more storage..

View attachment 130716

I won't believe this until I see it. Your manual reads exactly like a Growatt that's made by Voltronics.

Also this may be a huge "no no" but i will ask.....

As mentioned my batts may not be getting a full charge as the charger aspect of the inverter may stop charging as soon as it`s hits the upper bulk voltage.
so what about i set a "safe" equalzastion charginging phase time say for 2 hours?? i can set a few parameters in this setting..
say
EQ volts 28.8
EQ time 2 hours
EQ time out 2 hours
EQ interval every day

or is this something that i should not go near as it will damage my batts. (although i presume the BMS will cover that concern?)
this screen grab from the manual/PDF...

I don't know if the EQ process runs off AC charging, do you?

The AC charger stops charging when setting 13 is hit. PV follows the absorption/float rules.

I won't believe this until I see it. Your manual reads exactly like a Growatt that's made by Voltronics.

I don't know if the EQ process runs off AC charging, do you?

The AC charger stops charging when setting 13 is hit. PV follows the absorption/float rules.
IMG_20221122_180244377 (Large).jpgIMG_20230121_160839768 (Large).jpg

what "back to charge" voltage should i use? i presume this is a setting that i can set to take the batts down to 10% SOC at 24v (2000 cycles?)
or only down to 25.6v (20% SOC) 3000 cycles?)

i realy dont know what the SOC is on my batts other than letting the charger do it`s work based on what i set in the upper/lower voltage settings?

upper_lower.jpg

diy solar

diy solar
Back