diy solar

diy solar

First Time ordering from Solar Sovereign - a pallet of panels

JWLV

-.-. --.-
I've been eyeing Solar Sovereign for quite some time now. I finally placed an order today because of the free shipping promotion they are running right now.
I ordered a full pallet of NE Solar mono 370W panels (total 11.47kw, 31 panels) for the advertised price of $2604. That comes to $84 per panel, which is about $0.23/watt. On top of this, I had a first time customer coupon for $100 off and the free shipping promotion. Total came to $2504.

I'm pretty excited and looking forward to getting the panels soon! I'll post pictures when it arrives. I'm in Nevada and I think they ship from Texas.

solarsov.jpg

Last edited:
I've been eyeing Solar Sovereign for quite some time now. I finally placed an order today because of the free shipping promotion they are running right now.
I ordered a full pallet of NE Solar mono 370W panels (total 11.47kw, 31 panels) for the advertised price of $2604. That comes to $84 per panel, which is about $0.23/watt. On top of this, I had a first time customer coupon for $100 off and the free shipping promotion. Total came to $2504.

I'm pretty excited and looking forward to getting the panels soon! I'll post pictures when it arrives. I'm in Nevada and I think they ship from Texas.

View attachment 216389
Was just looking at this today. Heck of a deal. Seems to be the last good deal on panels as we go into summer.

Hi! I'm new to the forum, but thought I'd let you know that I tried to place an order for these very same panels via phone on Friday, and was told that they were no longer available. They wanted to sub the Aptos panels but I passed on the deal and am placing an order with Signature Solar tomorrow because they have the 5% off deal going and for the money I'm saving I'm gonna grab a pallet of the Hyperions.

Hi! I'm new to the forum, but thought I'd let you know that I tried to place an order for these very same panels via phone on Friday, and was told that they were no longer available. They wanted to sub the Aptos panels but I passed on the deal and am placing an order with Signature Solar tomorrow because they have the 5% off deal going and for the money I'm saving I'm gonna grab a pallet of the Hyperions.

Thanks for the info. I guess I might get a call or email about my order soon. Let's see what happens.

Don't forget to check Inxeption.
The NE Solar are sold out now but a while back a bunch of us got pallets for ~$2250 delivered.

I did find these but frames are silver.

The NE Solar are sold out now but a while back a bunch of us got pallets for ~$2250 delivered.

That's a great price. I've looked at Inxeption before I decided on Solar Sovereign. But I couldn't figure out who Inxeption is. It shows they are a marketplace. So who is actually selling and shipping it? And from where? Prices are great, but I really want to know who I'm dealing with. For example, I definitely don't want to buy a pallet if it's coming from overseas.

They seem to be a liquidation service, saw ads about that. My N E Solar Shipment was from a place within California.
Transaction went fine, except only one pallet arrived. After I checked with them they found the second and shipped it too.

That's a great price. I've looked at Inxeption before I decided on Solar Sovereign. But I couldn't figure out who Inxeption is. It shows they are a marketplace. So who is actually selling and shipping it? And from where? Prices are great, but I really want to know who I'm dealing with. For example, I definitely don't want to buy a pallet if it's coming from overseas.
As Hedges said, they appear to be a liquidator. I don't know exactly. I know I had great communication, my card was charged for a purchase with Inxeption Corp, I got a pallet of panels delivered quickly; wheeled into my garage on a pallet jack, and they perform excellent.

Gstar 370W, 31 pallets, $1605.80 = $0.14/W !

(for twice that you could get some nice name-brand panels used)

Add to that your state tax, and there was about $100 service fee from InXeption.
Is this shipping included? Not clear. My order was free shipping to a freight terminal. Some members paid about $100 for last mile to their residence.

"* Not applicable in all cases. Additional fees may be charged based on delivery details or instructions, including if inaccurate or incomplete information is provided."

Gstar 370W, 31 pallets, $1605.80 = $0.14/W !

(for twice that you could get some nice name-brand panels used)

Add to that your state tax, and there was about $100 service fee from InXeption.
Is this shipping included? Not clear. My order was free shipping to a freight terminal. Some members paid about $100 for last mile to their residence.

"* Not applicable in all cases. Additional fees may be charged based on delivery details or instructions, including if inaccurate or incomplete information is provided."
Shipping is EXW on the Gstar so buyer would be responsible for freight arrangements and costs if I'm understanding it correctly. I'd guess around $400 additional max.

For the NE I paid $2091.37 for the pallet and an additional $153.76 for the life gate and pallet jack.

Got a call today from Solar Sovereign. Apparently they are out of stock on the NE Solar pallet. But after talking with them on the phone, I agreed to go with the Aptos DNA-120 370W Bifacial. The specs are almost identical to the NE Solar except for the bifacial part. The rep on the phone said they can probably ship by Wednesday and it'll be coming from Sulphur Springs, TX.

Shipping is EXW on the Gstar so buyer would be responsible for freight arrangements and costs if I'm understanding it correctly. I'd guess around $400 additional max.

For the NE I paid $2091.37 for the pallet and an additional $153.76 for the life gate and pallet jack.
This is a really good deal on the Gstar panels - going on the assumption that they're ok panels.... I had them send me a quote, and the shipping/billing info was incorrect so I reached out to them via chat and gave them my actual info. Once I get that back, I'll post here with the results.

Got a call today from Solar Sovereign. Apparently they are out of stock on the NE Solar pallet. But after talking with them on the phone, I agreed to go with the Aptos DNA-120 370W Bifacial. The specs are almost identical to the NE Solar except for the bifacial part. The rep on the phone said they can probably ship by Wednesday and it'll be coming from Sulphur Springs, TX.

Did you ever get these? I ordered 10 Aptos panels and a mini split a week ago. Haven't heard a damn thing from them. A Simple update would go a long way. Shouldn't have to reach out to the companies multiple times over the course of the fulfillment.

Last edited:
Did you ever get these? I ordered 10 Aptos panels and a mini split a week ago. Haven't heard a damn thing from them. A Simple update from these companies would go a long way. Shouldn't have to reach out to the companies multiple times over the course of the fulfillment.
I ordered 10 Aptos four days ago and nothing since the order confirmation email. I'm not sure if they package them up themselves or if sig solar does and then drop ships from there.

I had previously ordered 10 Hyundai from sig solar and they shipped out the next day, received within a week. I don't think 'll be seeing that fast turnaround time with Sovereign but they did have free shipping for over $1k of panels so hard to resist.

Solar Sovereign does state the following in their confirmation email:

"Freight Shipping

For in-stock products, standard processing times are 1 - 3 business days. Estimated delivery times are based on carrier availability and national shipping lanes, these can vary anywhere between 3 - 15 business days.

Freight services are available via Solar Sovereign for large and oversized orders. Orders are processed in a first come, first served basis. Standard processing times vary based on product availability."

I ended up cancelling my order because the physical size of the Aptos panel is just a bit too long for the mount that I want to use. It’s still a really good deal. I wish it could have worked out for me.

Did you ever get these? I ordered 10 Aptos panels and a mini split a week ago. Haven't heard a damn thing from them. A Simple update would go a long way. Shouldn't have to reach out to the companies multiple times over the course of the fulfillment.
Any updates on yours? I inquired on their chat bot thing about my order status, AI couldn't understand and then when I requested a human it said an hour or two and they'd reply back and via email.

Any updates on yours? I inquired on their chat bot thing about my order status, AI couldn't understand and then when I requested a human it said an hour or two and they'd reply back and via email.
Nope. Nada. It's been 9 days. Order shows "unfulfilled". From what I've read, ordering directly from Signature is no better or faster. At least it's free shipping and no sales tax through Sovereign.

I just don't care for businesses that take your money, then leave you hanging with no updates.

Will Prowse just did a review on the Aptos panels that he has at his house.
I read that Aptos is a US company based in California and their panels are made in Vietnam. Maybe I need to rethink my mounts so that I can use these Aptos panels. The specs look really nice.

Just watched his video yesterday. Glad I ordered before the mob.

Specs look good. We shall see.

diy solar

diy solar
Back