diy solar

diy solar

FNG from Cali.

Lt.Dan

Solar Wizard
Hey guys, my name is Daniel, I moved into an RV full time 5 months ago to cut back on bills and save some money while me and the wife save up to purchase our own home. We bought a 2020 Grand Design Momentum 381M and have been enjoying it with us, my 3 y/o Daughter and 2 y/o son and a old Pit bull. It works out for us because we live on a family members property with our own electrical meter, water, sewage hook-ups etc. I live closer to work and save about 40% what I was spending on our home before. It was also a good idea because we go out to the Desert/Dunes with our SxS and such, so being able to bring our home with us on trips was a win-win.

I'm no stranger to RV'ing, and been doing it with my parents for the last 22 years, while also modifying them with my Dad for almost as long as well lol.

I've joined this forum because I have watched probably all of Will's videos on YouTube and am thrilled every time he comes out with a new one. Im here to learn more and hopefully get some insight on what I want to achieve.

Thanks guys! Pics attached of the Rig, tow vehicle and project truck. Im a bit of a Ford guy, hope that doesn't scare some off!

20201129_101133.jpg

Back