diy solar

diy solar

FOUR VOLT BATTERY SCAM $379

The fourvolt webpage was advertised on Facebook I believe Facebook should be held responsible for the scam anyone else out there agree with me?

The fourvolt webpage was advertised on Facebook I believe Facebook should be held responsible for the scam anyone else out there agree with me?
Did your bank refund the money you spent on one battery?
Did you report the FourVolt page to Facebook as a scam?
Did you see their ads on Facebook? I did not.

Last edited:
The bank would not refund the money because it was over 90 days the scam was reported.
I reported the scam to Facebook on their web page. It's impossible to contact them over the phone. I have not received a comment back from Facebook.

Did you see their ads on Facebook? I did not.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201024-130256.png
    Screenshot_20201024-130256.png
    262.7 KB · Views: 11
You would think that there would be more scam complaints on their Facebook page and other places.
I guess that most people are embarrassed that they got scammed?

bigjer33
• Sep 02, 2020

Bought 4 batteries in March.
Their time line said they would be shipping in June.
July got a email with a survey that asked how long I would wait said end of August.
Sent 2 emails last week and no response. I suspect they are a scam. Will have to call bank to file a claim.
Did your bank refund your money?

Did your bank refund your money?
I did not "buy" any batteries because I recognized that FourVolt were scamners way back in Feb when I first saw them on their Facebook page.

Hey, I like a great deal but I am a scam buster and hoax debunker for decades.

$379 got my attention but there were many red flags that Four Volt was a scam with no batteries and no intention of ever making one battery.
If you don't get greedy and do some research using common sense then you can become pretty much scam proof.

Nothing Fourvolt posted or said added up to look like a real company that was giving a good deal on batteries but I give them a high score on pulling off a polished scam compared to most scams using Facebook ads.

I did not "buy" any batteries because I recognized that FourVolt were scamners way back in Feb when I first saw them on their Facebook page.

Hey, I like a great deal but I am a scam buster and hoax debunker for decades.

$379 got my attention but there were many red flags that Four Volt was a scam with no batteries and no intention of ever making one battery.
If you don't get greedy and do some research using common sense then you can become pretty much scam proof.

Nothing Fourvolt posted or said added up to look like a real company that was giving a good deal on batteries but I give them a high score on pulling off a polished scam compared to most scams using Facebook ads.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read it as "butt butt butt butt butt look at this..."

Btw, NSFW. I don't think that belongs here. "butt butt butt butt butt look at this..."

fourvolt.com is currently unavailable.
I guess their years web hosting fee ran out.

The scammer paid for another year so they could repeat the scam or they don't want the website to be bought by a ripped off "customer"

Whois Record for FourVolt.com

Domain Profile
Registrant Org ICB
Registrant Country de
Registrar GoDaddy.com, LLC
IANA ID: 146
URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com

(p)
Registrar Status clientDeleteProhibited, clientRenewProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited
Dates 428 days old
Created on 2020-01-08
Expires on 2022-01-08
Updated on 2021-01-08
Name Servers NS27.DOMAINCONTROL.COM (has 58,750,215 domains)
NS28.DOMAINCONTROL.COM (has 58,750,215 domains)

Tech Contact —
IP Address 23.227.38.74 - 2,725,360 other sites hosted on this server

IP Location Canada - Ontario - Ottawa - Shopify Inc.
ASN Canada AS13335 CLOUDFLARENET, US (registered Jul 14, 2010)
Domain Status Registered And Active Website
IP History 12 changes on 12 unique IP addresses over 12 years
Registrar History 2 registrars with 2 drops
Hosting History 9 changes on 5 unique name servers over 12 years
Website

Lot's of battery sale scams on eBay and Facebook and websites but none of them are as polished as this FourVolt scam.

Back