diy solar

diy solar

From office UPS to whole house... my journey

If you want real redundancy I would just have three separate pairs of inverters, each with a 5 pack of SOKs and a 450/100

When you link Victrons either as split phase or parallel or both, if one of the inverters turns off for whatever fault condition, the others will also shutdown. you'd then have to take manual action via ve config to reconfigure them to work with a set removed from the configuration.

The voltage difference if there is any equalizes by itself that's why you can even have different sized batteries in parallel and it still works fine.

If you want real redundancy I would just have three separate pairs of inverters, each with a 5 pack of SOKs and a 450/100

When you link Victrons either as split phase or parallel or both, if one of the inverters turns off for whatever fault condition, the others will also shutdown. you'd then have to take manual action via ve config to reconfigure them to work with a set removed from the configuration.

Makes sense, and is what I was thinking - just didn't internally verbalize it that way.

diy solar

diy solar
Back