diy solar

diy solar

Genetry solar 6kw inverter review

If they can make the touted 12k inverters and PowerJack does not keep them in limbo land forever,,,,,but PowerJack has sellers scams on eBay where they ship out a piece of paper and claim their order completed.. The Genery forum say Jack is doing the same thing like sending the picture of the GS 12kw transformer core . Those core are not for GS 12kw transformer . Sean say in youtube that Jack is producing the GS 12kw but no picture of the GS 12kw in production . Sid say the PCB is blank so the GS 12kw is NOT in production. Jack has a lot of experience from scraming buyer on ebay by sending pictures of inverter and now is sending pictures to Sean and Sean still believe the picture is real ?? . The picture of the 30000 kw 2 box inverter on ebay is not real and I message Jack and got a refund because 600 dollars by the ebay seller is too low for Jack .

I have been having problems with the delays in shipping. A few weeks ago I ordered some parts . A total of 3 different parts, 3 different orders. on the 1st 2 orders I payed UPS 2nd day air at a cost of 85.00, he did ship them a couple days later but shipped them priority at a cost of 25,00, so he took me for 60.00, the 3rd order was for ground UPS but as of today he has not shipped it just supplied a USPS pre shipment tracking number. I have been sending texts, calling but He wont respond or answer the phone. I am just getting tired of the hassle. Did Sean refund you 60 dollars ? IT seem like more profit in the shipping fee . Ebay is free shipping on most Powerjack .

It sounds like you are having the same issue. Word for word in your post. Literally word for word. I'm sure he will take care of you and your order exactly the same way.... exactly the same.
Perfection is not a human trait, just look for good people, trying to do the best they can.
Good luck with your project!

Just one more thing.
I've ordered items on the rain forest site for years. Usually the item arrives the next day or 2. Lately, my orders are taking up to 3 weeks. And some, have been pushed off for months. I think there are supplier issues all over the world these days. Just something we are going to have to deal with for the foreseeable future.

Sorry I was re saying what jodo1132 comment say about Sean . I never had any problem with Sean lately . I made a lot of posting in Sean forum but nobody seem to care . I am now able to buy any repair parts for any Powerjack from China to repair almost any Powerjack inverter . Jack made a lot of improvemrnt to Powerjack inverter probably because of SId design of the GS 12kw inverter . The AMG is a very good transformer with 2 separate windings but Jack worker mess up the wiriring of the output board on many of the AMG inverter .​

I think there are supplier issues all over the world these days. Just something we are going to have to deal with for the foreseeable future.
Yes the US postal service is slow like where Sean and you lived . Most Powerjack parts from China are air ship by DHL to me in 7 days by Jack . I know Sean say he can not talk about Jack and why the delay in shipping by Jack in youtube .

It seems they ( Genetry Solar >>> Sean ) aborted all ties with PowerJack as their manufacturing company,,, now>>>> and trying for multiple other suppliers to buy parts from.... after being held up for more than 7 months by PowerJack (worse than the eBay paper mailer scam) and unfortunately had no written contract with them.
and continual design changes would drive any manufacturing company bonkers from the little fish....

so suppliers likely provide parts to their biggest customers first....money talks and BS walks.... IMO

evidently, a lot of the still-to-be-seen touted jet engine gs12 inverter parts will still be made in China....none have shipped to anyone yet....as of February 6th 2023....

but if they can get all the parts... he (Sean Genetry) claims they are planning to assemble some in the USA in his youtube video...I think they can then make a claim assembled in the USA with foreign-made parts.... (still made in China).??

evidently, a lot of the still-to-be-seen touted jet engine gs12 inverter parts will still be made in China....none have shipped to anyone yet....as of February 6th 2023..
The bottom line is I have not seen any load test of the new GS6kw and the new GS12kw yet . Sean show the pretty shell but I like to see the actual GS inverter that will be ship . Steve is doing some testing on the rev c2 board . There is not much to talk about in Sean forum really . Kind of boring ? Nice talking to you .

continual design changes would drive any manufacturing company bonkers from the little fish....
The GS6kw is having design change . Waiting for a different transformer . I think they is going to bulk order to same shippig cost . Not load testing one prototype of the new GS6kw inverter with the new transformer first ?

Sean forum really
I had hopes that the gs forum of being helpful and at times it is helpful as I learn more all the time, but the better forums such as DIY solar (here) have better expert people...
I think one could develop a thread here.... on the LF inverters and get some excellent direction and feedback....sometimes the feedback is harsh but usually helpful.... and at times it is very important that the feedback is harsh,,,,,newbies need the extra push to learn more 1st....
safety first
typing is always a bit difficult to come across correctly without upsetting someone...
vs gs is primarily promoting the sale of yet-to-be-seen or proven reliable products....
essentially all DIY people are trying to save some money but want to do so in the safest way possible....
I would gladly pay a bit more for a safe product and definitely like to DIY as much as I can...
an empty redesigned box and covered up transformer leads does not in all reality show you anything in the video....
ordering a pre-built card board box at the local box factory....the toroid will need to be bolted down securely or it will be a bowling ball...
i already had that occur as the guinea pig to a 160-pound plus inverter first to arrive in the USA years ago....
heavy LFinverters are often put in wooden crates for shipping for a reason...
keep up the good work....
and have a great day ?

More delay of the GS6kw and delay of the GS12kw is a problem . Price of other 12kw inverter are dropping fast and soon almost no one will buy a 3000 dollars 12kw inverter when there are 12kw inverter for 1700 dollars now . I am not talking about a Powerjack inverter for 3000 dollars . A 12kw inverter from a company in Texas for 1700 dollars .

Not load testing one prototype of the new GS6kw inverter with the new transformer first ?
yes, you would think they would do a load test before claiming to purchase a five figure transformer load of unproven design from a new Chinese manufacturing company. after being burned from their previous manufacturing company via the picture but no product delivered scam....

A 12kw inverter from a company in Texas for 1700 dollars .
yes, they are way overpricing their yet-to-be-seen 12k inverter as the market runs circles around their non UL approved jet engine design,,,
one can buy 6k toroid inverters for less than 1k on alibaba that can be parallel for higher capacity also....
send the texas company info>>> that would be interesting to learn more..
I like to see more products from USA companies.....

I already had that occur as the guinea pig to a 160-pound plus inverter first to arrive in the USA years ago.
Jack cancell my order for a ASL11.0 transformer from his Ebay seller and refunded me so Jack is in control of everything . Jack know that ASL11.0 transformer is worth more than 600 dollars . I will probably not show any more repair in Sean forum as Sean say he will get rid of all Powerjack items . I will try to do oil cool transformer here later this year as I am getting the fiberglass container and radiator and pump and fan . I had hopes that the gs forum of being helpful and at times it is helpful as I learn more all the time but the last post in Sean forum to tell the Powerjack owner to junk his Powerjack because the design is flaw is the resaon I will not do repair there . Jack say the new 30000 watt inverter being ship soon will diagnose any error before startup so it is call the foreever inverter . Also it copy the design of the GS 12kw transformer as Powerjack is good at doing and making improvement for free and Sean is taken for a ride . Someone will say this is all NONESENSE but I am running a new design 9000 kw Powerjack inverter 24/7 in the winter now . Only pay 200 dollars for it .

Jack say the new 30000 watt inverter being ship soon will diagnose any error before startup so it is call the foreever inverter . Also it copy the design of the GS 12kw transformer as Powerjack is good at doing and making improvement for free and Sean is taken for a ride .
PowerJack Jack is not sitting idly by doing nothing to improve their product line.....
the constant bashing from gs alludes to why they were likely being taken for a ride.... as both claimed to work for PowerJack so who is stealing whose designs???
a big copycat Chinese manufacturing company paying mere change to their employees will thrive and underprice an American basement garage duo importing pieces and parts....
jack will likely be around for many many years...
wonder if they ever got back all the preorder money they used to do the constant design changes???
profitable manufacturing companies do not work for free....

send the texas company info>>> that would be interesting to learn more..
I will post the information a lot later as Sean may see this . The price of the 12kw inverter may be 1500 dollars like you say a lot eariler in Sean forum and Sean did not like that and say he has to raise price after preorder . I think the bulk order of the GS6k transformer is to save shipping cost as it is 600 dollars to ship just one transformer . A huge risk for not load testing the new 6kw transformer first . Saving 600 dollars may mean a loss of five figure .

wonder if they ever got back all the preorder money they used to do the constant design changes?
I ask that in the forum and you ask that on Youtube many times and Sean say he is in Dispute with the bank . Way in the beginning of the preorder Sean say Jack do not accept his Paypal payment and Sean need to pay for the preorder again and Sean say that cause the first delay of getting parts . Did not hear anything about how Sean pay but I think he pay by bank and now has to fight for the refund . He did say he will get the preoder shipped even if he has to get a 25000 dollars loan or working 2 jobs .

wonder if they ever got back all the preorder money they used to do the constant design changes?
I ask that in the forum and you ask that on Youtube many times and Sean say he is in Dispute with the bank . Way in the beginning of the preorder Sean say Jack do not accept his Paypal payment and Sean need to pay for the preorder again and Sean say that cause the first delay of getting parts . Did not hear anything about how Sean pay but I think he pay by bank and now has to fight for the refund . He did say he will get the preoder shipped even if he has to get a 25000 dollars loan or working 2 jobs .
now they gamble with a new Chinese transformer company with a self-proclaimed proposed 5 figure order from an unproven manufacturing company via the slow boat ride route (hope the ship comes in) ....maybe a bigger loan will be needed.... maybe both of the basement garage duo will need 2 jobs,,,, the season is prime for accountant work now,,,,

25000 would not be many 3000 dollar preorders if they can get people to pay in advance again....hmmm (hope they do not get the Nigeria scam from China)...

I like the high voltage Sandi LF inverter route and think high voltage may still be the future (although more expertise is required for safety) the solar is often sent on high voltage to the charge controllers now and it would require less waste heat to do a high voltage inverter as "Mike G" youtube videos and others show...

GS spends a lot of time making promotional youtube videos,,,, the second job must be very good for him now,,,, because raising goats will not make any money or the cat hair in the basement videos looks professional....(cats do not make money but good for rodent control outside)

I have outdoor cats for rodent control where they have a real purpose....in the USA

and mean dogs at the mountain farm to keep the trespassers at bay....
I see Powerjack making a 60-volt 2-piece forever 30,000-watt LF inverter for about 3 grand including delivery on eBay... jack is busy!

Our post office is only part time with crappy hours. We don't live in or near a big city.
the postage can be calculated at the place of residence and the post office rural carrier will pick up the package from my mailbox,,,, at least that is how I can mail things with the USPS.... I think this is the same almost all over the USA. the small in the town post office is part-time here and open from 830 to 1 pm or so, or the one 13 miles away from me is open a normal 8 to 5 day I believe. the USPS decreased service in the small offices a few years back. FedEx and UPS will pick up at your house in most places I think in the USA...so shipping is a matter of the seller being on top of this detail and getting the job done and not procrastinating, would be my opinion for what it is worth....
I do believe the actual brick-and-mortar customer service of an actual store in the USA usually gives extra attention to customer service, vs online impersonal places too busy to answer their phones....
again a simple scale and all postage can be printed out at his house unless he can not afford a scale and run a printer on his computer...

Back