diy solar

diy solar

Get ready for the coming little ice age!

Batvette

Solar Addict

So burn down the windmills and electric cars and fire up that V-8 powered leaf blower. The climate change alarmists have known about this but have desperately tried to cover it up. Science deniers!

Well guess early school was correct…. we are going to freeze to death now. Do you remember the short period where they claimed the sun was going to super nova - explode? Now they are saying North Star will disappear. Something everyday or 2. 2024 going to be interesting anyway.

So how much will the govt charge us for this? 😀🤣 I’m sure the govt is figuring out a price tag as we write this.

Who the heck is scirp? Let's google them....
In 2021 Cabells' Predatory Reports described SCIRP as a "well-known predatory publisher". In the Norwegian Scientific Index the publisher and all of its journals have a rating of 0 (non-academic). An academic study published in 2022 stated that SCIRP was "widely known to host 'fake journals'".

For doubters heres another study that backs it up.

Who is the author of that paper? Let's google it...Oh, she's a mathematician...
No one is more surprised than Valentina Zharkova that her research prompted a worldwide media storm over the next ice age.​
That's because her research never even mentioned an ice age.​
Media outlets got wind of her research and some concluded it suggested the 2030s would be the world’s next ice age because of the drop in solar activity.​
“In the press release, we didn’t say anything about climate change,” she told USA TODAY. “My guess is when they heard about Maunder minimum, they used Wikipedia or something to find out more about it.”​

@svetz, why dont you dispute the message instead of attacking the messenger?
There are a LOT of real scientists who do not subscribe to the "anthropogenic climate change" bs.

According to this we are preventing the next ice age or more so stalling the inevitable.
Nature is Nature.

The science taught when I was in school was doom and gloom. Except we were told be out of gas by now and froze to death. We were also told be living on the moon by now and headed deeper into space. We have not been back to the moon in over 50+ years. If the moon had all the resources claimed then greedy mf’ers would have ppl up there sending it back here. Trust the science like we did.
Just look at the Climate Dweebs and ask “do you just want some money to stfu?” Just a shake down.
Not been back to the moon in 50+ years. The last word got about the moon there was another unmanned rover landing there last year..

IMG_4657.jpeg

When in school this was our nuclear fall out shelter. It was the best science could do. Jump under it and kiss your ass good bye in the event of a nuclear attack. We had a man on the moon. Not been back in 50+ years despite all the resources. They made shows like Star Trek just to keep money rolling into the Space Programs.

Gloom and Doom. Just hand the Climate Morons a quarter and say STFU.
I long for the days before these criminal climate change pan handlers came along.
At least they use to give a show with their grinder music and dancing monkey with the tin cup.

IMG_4658.jpeg

I'm really beginning to doubt we ever actually made it to the moon. So much else the government has told us has turned out to be lies.

Ha ha.

There is proof you can see with your own eyes as well as other countries whom would have called it out.

But yeah....I generally agree.

So burn down the windmills and electric cars and fire up that V-8 powered leaf blower. The climate change alarmists have known about this but have desperately tried to cover it up. Science deniers!

Oh but Batvette, it's not global warming anymore. The marketing team had to modify the header to say climate change.

When it gets warmer, that means the climate has changed and you need to pay more taxes and give up more rights.

If it gets colder, that means the climate has changed and you need to pay more taxes and give up more rights.

Weird isn't it? It's as if they invented a scenario in which they get to hose us no matter what happens.

Ya know...to keep us safe. 😊😊

Don't forget the direct energy weapons Batshit!

I am also doubtful of the moon landing.
Particularly the part about taking off, redocking with the spacecraft, and then returning back to earth with the 60's tech. (And the fuel part, i was always wondering about that one - seems you would need a rather significant amount of fuel to take off (even with moon's significantly lesser gravity. You also need to accelerate the spacecraft (even when using gravity assist). Seems like a rather complex problem (even today!). The only thing it has going for it is people were generally much more competent in the 60's but technology limits are rather hard to overcome even if you are a pro)
Again, i am not 100% saying it didnt happen, i simply do not have enough information to say either way, but from what i do know, it seems doubtful.
(The usual argument for is that USSR would have dispelled the lie - after numerous years of research it is clear to me that the whole USSR was always a ruling class project which was flushed when it served its purpose. I suggest anyone researches that (Starting with who supplied almost all the machinery to the Soviets in the 30s and who financed Bolsheviks in the 10's and 20's (and who financed Lenin, Trotsky, etc).

Last edited:
I am also doubtful of the moon landing.
Particularly the part about taking off, redocking with the spacecraft, and then returning back to earth with the 60's tech. (And the fuel part, i was always wondering about that one - seems you would need a rather significant amount of fuel to take off (even with moon's significantly lesser gravity. You also need to accelerate the spacecraft (even when using gravity assist). Seems like a rather complex problem (even today!). The only thing it has going for it is people were generally much more competent in the 60's but technology limits are rather hard to overcome even if you are a pro)
Again, i am not 100% saying it didnt happen, i simply do not have enough information to say either way, but from what i do know, it seems doubtful.
(The usual argument for is that USSR would have dispelled the lie - after numerous years of research it is clear to me that the whole USSR was always a ruling class project which was flushed when it served its purpose. I suggest anyone researches that (Starting with who supplied almost all the machinery to the Soviets in the 30s and who financed Bolsheviks in the 10's and 20's (and who financed Lenin, Trotsky, etc).

I guess that's the easy way to get through life.

You don't bother acquiring any technical skills and then chalk up everything you don't understand as being a conspiracy.

This is present in 911 "Truthers" as well.

They lack basic technical skills and life experience to be able to understand even the most obvious things.

I guess that's the easy way to get through life.

You don't bother acquiring any technical skills and then chalk up everything you don't understand as being a conspiracy.

This is present in 911 "Truthers" as well.

They lack basic technical skills and life experience to be able to understand even the most obvious things.

You have clearly not done research. I suggest you start with that.

I'm really beginning to doubt we ever actually made it to the moon. So much else the government has told us has turned out to be lies.
I think the greedy ppl on this planet might not be up there themselves but they would have ppl send all the estimated resources back from the moon. They talked about all the resources there when the NASA Moon tripping was going on. They got Hollywood make all those fantasy shows again like Star Trek. Kept everyone dreaming. Capt Kirk had sex with everything. Then one day out of the blue no more moon tripping. Been 50+ years and we can’t remember how we did the shielding. I’ve been to hunter space museum, Smithsonian, been to the navy museum in Charleston, and few more places things like in Florida too.

The space capsule is a very tiny area. Hmmmm….anybody else ever look inside a space capsule?

“‘’
The Mercury spacecraft's principal designer was Maxime Faget, who started research for human spaceflight during the time of the NACA. It was 10.8 feet (3.3 m) long and 6.0 feet (1.8 m) wide; with the launch escape system added, the overall length was 25.9 feet (7.9 m).[9] With 100 cubic feet (2.8 m3) of habitable volume, the capsule was just large enough for a single crew member. Inside were 120 controls: 55 electrical switches, 30 fuses and 35 mechanical levers.[11] The heaviest spacecraft, Mercury-Atlas 9, weighed 3,000 pounds (1,400 kg) fully loaded.[12] Its outer skin was made of René 41, a nickel alloy able to withstand high temperatures.”’ wiki

“‘The main Apollo spacecraft was built in two segments: a Command Module (CM) and a Service Module (SM). The CM was 154 inches (3.91 m) in diameter and 137 inches (3.48 m) high, with a mass of 5,560 kilograms (12,260 lb) at launch.[46] The Service Module was 13 feet (4.0 m) long, with a total Command/Service Module (CSM) vehicle length of 36 feet 2.5 inches (11.04 m) including the engine bell. The hypergolic propellant service propulsion engine was sized at 20,500 pounds-force (91,000 N) to lift the CSM off the lunar surface and send it back to Earth using a direct ascent mission profile. This required a single-launch vehicle much larger than the Saturn V, or else multiple Saturn V launches to assemble it in Earth orbit before sending it to the Moon.“‘ wiki

They might not made it without him. 🤣😀

50+ years not stepped foot on the moon and think back how they said we’d be living on the moon. Write another check to NASA.

I just can’t see greedy ppl leaving all those resources laying around on the moon. Do you remember SKY HOOK?
This crap is 30-40 years old maybe more

Sky Hook moving at high speed docking then sling shot Whhhheeeeee Weeeee weee energy transfer recovery? Hahaha haha

We haven't gone back because there is a group of people in charge who can't even set boundaries in regards to who is male and who is female.

We have gone backwards and turned things into problems that the ancients figured out long ago.

Back