diy solar

diy solar

Got off grid solar inverter spf3000TL LVM-ES that Will Prowse reviewed 2 years ago and just now able to set up BUT saw where he said don’t get now ??

Good To Go

Got off grid solar inverter spf3000TL LVM-ES that Will Prowse reviewed 2 years ago and just now able to set up BUT saw where he said don’t get now cause of different grounding from US versus Europe Is mine safe??

Got off grid solar inverter spf3000TL LVM-ES that Will Prowse reviewed 2 years ago and just now able to set up BUT saw where he said don’t get now cause of different grounding from US versus Europe Is mine safe??
Please post a link to the inverter.

The -ES I believe is the European version. The US version should end in -24P or -48P.

If it is a 230vAC single phase inverter it will not lend itself to use here in the US. Yes several folks have and do use them but there are limitations such as the ground issue you mention. So how do you intend to setup this inverter to power what load?

diy solar

diy solar
Back