diy solar

diy solar

Growatt 5000 ES: cut off voltage is 20%. How to let AC power back at 22% when battery is being charged?

msidani

I have a Growatt 5000 ES and a lithium battery connected together and all is working good. The cut off voltage setting is set to 20% and I can change it from the app.
However, when this 20% is reached, the inverter will not output AC until the battery is minimum 30%. Even after the sun comes up it will nto allow me to have AC power in my house unless the SOC of the battery is 30% minimum.

If I set a 15% cut off voltage, it is the same. I will need to wait till the battery is 30%.

My question is this: How to change the 30% number? I want the AC to come back at like 22% instead waiting for +1.5 hours after the sun comes up

I have a Growatt 5000 ES and a lithium battery connected together and all is working good. The cut off voltage setting is set to 20% and I can change it from the app.
However, when this 20% is reached, the inverter will not output AC until the battery is minimum 30%. Even after the sun comes up it will nto allow me to have AC power in my house unless the SOC of the battery is 30% minimum.

If I set a 15% cut off voltage, it is the same. I will need to wait till the battery is 30%.

My question is this: How to change the 30% number? I want the AC to come back at like 22% instead waiting for +1.5 hours after the sun comes up
There isn't really any setting to change that.
But maybe it's affected by setting #13.
What is your setting #13 currently set to?

There is a 5% spread between Option 21, 13 and 12.

Example,
Option 21 Low DC cut-off SOC 5%, only after setting this, then you can set Option 12
SOC point back to utility source to 10% and finally Option 13 SOC point back to battery 15%.

In above order. Notice the pattern?

diy solar

diy solar
Back