diy solar

diy solar

Growatt 6000T weirdness

mjlilley

Growatt 6000T and 2 SOK 48V server rack batteries in parallel.
1st. I can't disable the annoying beep on the growatt. Turning the beep settings to off does nothing.
2nd I was having overvoltage errors from the batteries running on Li with 52 communication protocol.
3rd some setting values won't let me change from the front panel. i.e. option 2 maximum current it is setting to 180A every time the system has an error and reboots.
also settings 13 or 12 show 100% and cannot be edited. Some of those settings can be changed with the wifi adapter and the dashboard, others just return "error"
4th random reboots showing on the Growatt dashboard due to faults that are unlabeled. (I can tell that there was a reboot because 1/2 of my settings change.

Any ideas? So far the US Growatt support has done nothing but ask me more questions.
Also has anyone else experienced this type of bugginess?

Possible update: Changed setting 1 from BAT priority to SOL. This MAY have fixed the overvoltage fault issue. I'll monitor, hopefully this will help someone else out if they have similar issues.

Hey!
I am having major problems with my growatt 4000T with narada batteries. Specifically the Overvoltage issue. It is causing spikes up to 60V on the battery side. Did you manage to solve this issue??

Back